Xlgirls.com videos

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
Mer, Angie Bravo &amp Isa Gomez Play Kiss Is this a dream? It seems like a dream but the girls are real, incredibly real. It_s the fantastic trio of Mer, Isa Gomez and Angie Bravo getting together in this XLGirls special video and pictorial. The girls are cold, and that_s no surprise because they_re wearing only bras and panties. They warm themselves by the fireplace and with a blanket. Mer has a plan to heat up the room. Let_s play with the cards, she tells her two friends. Let_s play Kiss. Whoever loses removes an item of clothing. Here_s how Kiss works. Around the table, Mer is the first to take a card. She places it against her lips and sucks so the card sticks to her lips by suction. She leans over to Angie who puts her lips on the card and sucks so it sticks to her mouth. Angie does the same to Isa who kisses the card back to Mer. Whoever drops the card loses the round. The first to drop her card is Angie. She takes off her bra. Then it_s Mer who drops her card and her bra. She loses again so she pulls her panties off. Isa finally drops a card so she removes her bra. Now we have three excited, horny, topless girls with huge breasts who want to stop the card game so they can lick and suck nipples and kiss without a playing card in the way. Mer leaves the room for a minute and returns wearing a strap-on cock. Who_s going to get fucked by Mer?
Model:
Angie Bravo, Isa Gomez, and Mer
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MerAngieBravoIsaGomez_37164_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1653.14 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:27

Download VIDEO:
MerAngieBravoIsaGomez_37164_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Fuck My Big Tits What are those four words that breast-men love to hear a busty babe say? Fuck my big tits. Greta Grindhouse, Liza Biggs,Suzumi Wilder,Andi Peacock,Charlie Cooper,Marilyn White,Gina George,Lucy Lenore,Cameron Skye andChannel Sweets are the big titters who sweetly ask horny men for a round of breast-boning. In Japan, breast-sex is called paizuri. In the UK, tit-wanking. A pearl necklace is what a girl receives when a guy spurts between her tits and splashes her neck. Slang for tit-fucking includes hooter-humping, hosing the hangers, driving the skin-bus through the titty-tunnel, and ramming the royal rack. What_s better than boob-sex? Boob-sex with eye-contact and horny talking.
Model:
Andi Peacock, Cameron Skye, Channel Sweets, Charlie Cooper, Gina George, Greta Grindhouse, Liza Biggs, Lucy Lenore, Marilyn White, and Suzumi Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : FuckMyBigTits_36606_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1690.57 MB
Duration : 00:30:20

Download VIDEO:
FuckMyBigTits_36606_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Nice Kitty Kitty McPherson goes outside to take her big 38HH boobs out (there_s a glass table that turns out to be useful for some tit-play), then heads back in to shed her clothing and spank her cunt. Most of today_s Generation-Cam models are pretty good with dirty talk and Kitty shows her skills in verbal mind-fucking. Kitty made modeling her goal as a career and as a lifestyle. When she_s not on-camera, Kitty_s singing, playing the ukulele, knitting, crocheting and other fun things chicks do in laid-back Oregon. She_d rather be spanked hard than have her pussy licked, enjoys rough fucking and likes it when her partners pull her hair.
Model:
Kitty McPherson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KittyMcPherson_30499_1080p.mp4
File Size : 888.63 MB
Duration : 00:18:37

Download VIDEO:
KittyMcPherson_30499_1080p.mp4 - 888.6 MB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Oxana Minsk: Thick Thighs Save Lives 42G-cups. 170 pounds. 5_3. How does that grab ya? Oxana Minsk is wearing a tank top that reads Thick Thighs Saves Lives. XLGirls.com definitely approves Oxana_s message. She does that top justice. Oxana slips it off to rub, self-suck and jiggle her big, flawless beauties. Her tongue licks her nipples and her fingers sink into her soft breast-flesh. Getting totally naked, Oxana rubs her clit and it doesn_t take her long to explode. Some of the comments about Oxana include: I love her so much. Thank you so much, XL Girls. Delightfully fleshy in all the right areas - belly, pussy lips and tits - wow, what a super set of near symmetrical beauties. She_s got everything that drives an XL lover like me crazy and while her tits are big even for this site, those lips are way out of the box so to speak
Model:
Oxana Minsk
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Oxana_36350_1080p.mp4
File Size : 561.78 MB
Duration : 00:14:23

Download VIDEO:
Oxana_36350_1080p.mp4 - 561.8 MB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mia Lopez: Too Hot For Her Dress Mia Lopez is waiting in the kitchen to show off her new dress. She_s a nice sight to see after a long day. Hello, my love, Mia says. How are you? How was your day? I was waiting for you. I want you to see the dress I bought. Mia turns around to show you her voluptuously thick and curvy body and big tits as she lowers her dress. She rests her boobs on the kitchen counter and jiggles them. Taking off her bra, Mia tugs and plays with her heavy tetas and large nipples. She claps and slaps them together. Two huge, natural breasts clashing together always make an unmistakable sound. Mia goes to the bedroom so she can get really comfy. She gets naked, twerks her booty and gets on her hands and knees to dangle and swing her hanging breasts. It_s a beautiful sight for tits and ass lovers. Lying back, Mia finger-bangs her shaved pussy and rubs her clit. It doesn_t take long for her to have an orgasmic explosion.
Model:
Mia Lopez
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MiaLopez_36484_1080p.mp4
File Size : 929.19 MB
Duration : 00:16:33

Download VIDEO:
MiaLopez_36484_1080p.mp4 - 929.2 MB

Birell

Description:
Andi Ray At Play Makes Your Day Turn on the air conditioner. Andi Ray is hot. This cheerful, creamy redhead will make your day or whatever time you_re watching this XLGirls video. Andi has 32DDD tits and 43-inch hips. Guys who get to bury their faces between her big boobs and her fleshy ass cheeks are lucky indeed. Born in Michigan, Andi lives in Los Angeles. She played basketball for five years. Too bad for us we never got to see that. Once I hit college and kept developing, I was the bustiest girl. With gyms closed for the time being, I walk and lift weights. Andi gives us the guided tour of her luscious, flexible body, strips off, gets into bed and applies her magic wand to her shaved pussy while she fingers herself into the cum-zone.
Model:
Andi Ray
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AndiRay_36631_1080p.mp4
File Size : 724.98 MB
Duration : 00:18:46

Download VIDEO:
AndiRay_36631_1080p.mp4 - 725.0 MB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
The XLGIRLS Customer Service Rep At The SCORE Group_s customer service department (XL Girls section), the very best attention is devoted to our magazine, DVD and website customers. As personified and exemplified by Serenity Starr in this photo shoot and video, our dedicated, experienced professionals are more than eager to help customers choose from a wide range of the greatest big-tit, big-ass DVDs. When you call, you will not be transferred to an office in Outer Tajikistan. Admittedly, there are moments of down-time--not too often--when Serenity has caught up with orders and calls and she starts to get a little frisky, especially when another staffer walks into the customer service area with a camera. You will see exactly what this means after you start rolling this scene, Serenity_s second video. We tell ya, the second Serenity walked through the front door of The SCORE Group and sat down in the conference room for an interview that turned into a breast-fest and finger-jamboree, we knew this was the girl for us. Serenity, a musician, singer and baker, has everything you need, so please let her assist you. She_ll be more than happy to help you find exactly what you_re looking for.
Model:
Serenity Sinn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SerenitySinn_29438_1080p.mp4
File Size : 553.14 MB
Duration : 00:14:15

Download VIDEO:
SerenitySinn_29438_1080p.mp4 - 553.1 MB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Mia Sweetheart &amp The Man From Deep Fingers Mia Sweetheart needs a nice, relaxing massage to melt away the stresses of a busy day. She_s in good, strong hands because the man from the Deep Fingers Massage Spa comes highly recommended. Nude under her robe, Mia takes it off and gets on the massage bed. The masseur begins his hands-on rubdown of Mia_s enormous, beautiful tits. Her nipples stiffen immediately. Mia_s breast and nipple massage is long and expert. Those breasts need a lot of proper attention. Mia makes pleasure sounds, cooing and moaning, and her eyes light up as his fingers work over her big, soft boobs. He pours a bottle of oil on her tits and rubs it in. The masseur oils and massages Mia_s creamy thighs, then she turns over so he can lay his hands on her magnificent ass, which he also oils. When he uses his wand on Mia_s breasts, the vibrations turn her on. After the masseur leaves, Mia sees he forgot to take his wand so she vibrates her pussy with it and cums hard. Another satisfied customer.
Model:
Mia Sweetheart
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MiaSweetheart_36355_1080p.mp4
File Size : 934.97 MB
Duration : 00:17:24

Download VIDEO:
MiaSweetheart_36355_1080p.mp4 - 935.0 MB

Birell

Description:
Take the Guided Tour of Monica Keyes Monica Keyes is the breast-man_s choice. A guy can get lost between her heavy, extra-large tits and butt cheeks. Her thickness is our weakness. Her legs are flexible, the better to spread wide open for toys, fingers and dicks. She sticks her vibrator in deep, and after she has her pleasure and takes it out, she licks her pussy juices off it. Monica masturbates every day and when she_s stressed. Sex on a first date according to Monica. So this has always been an interesting question to me. I was always told that you are supposed to make the person wait a while before having sex because it saves your reputation. As an adult, I believe that if both parties are willing, they should be able to make their own decision. I personally feel like if I am feeling the guy and he is feeling me, why can_t we have fun? What makes Monica laugh? I love funny animal videos. I will say that a good joke will have me laughing too. When someone is telling me a story about something funny, I also watch their reaction. When something is hilarious, I will laugh until tears are coming down my face.
Model:
Monica Keyes
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaKeyes_38266_1080p.mp4
File Size : 915.28 MB
Duration : 00:19:20

Download VIDEO:
MonicaKeyes_38266_1080p.mp4 - 915.3 MB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Kimmie Goes Anal Sweet, sexy and super-busty Kimmie Kaboom_s H-cup hooters are pouring out of her lime green top, and she_s trying to get Juan_s attention. He says he_s too busy to spend time with her at the moment. Well, a woman with assets like Kimmie_s knows exactly how to get a man_s attention. Kimmie pulls her plush funbags out of her top and begins to fondle and lick them. He catches this from the corner of his eye and gives her a long look. She has his attention now. Maybe I do have time for this, he says as Kimmie leans back, rubbing on her tits with her left hand and playing with her pussy with her right. Juan leans over and begins to fondle Kimmie_s boobs and tease her nipples. You can see the lust building in Kimmie_s face as she begins to moan. She_s craving Juan_s cock in her mouth, so he walks around to the other side, cock in hand, and stuffs it in Kimmie_s hungry mouth. Her tits are bouncing as she sucks Juan_s cock and he can_t help but give her heavy H-cups a titty fuck. After waxing his throbbing piston once again with expert tonsil torque, Kimmie hops on top for a cowgirl fuck before bending over and letting him fuck her doggystyle. Of course, this is just the warmup for these two. Juan has fucked Kimmie_s mouth, fucked her tits and fucked her cunt. Kimmie has one cock-hungry hole left and he_s going to give this sexy gal the anal-dicking. Juan stuffs his cock inside her ass while she plays with her clit, and soon Kimmie is cumming. He thanks Kimmie by shooting a hot load in her face.
Model:
Kimmie Kaboom and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KimmieKaboom_30836_1080p.mp4
File Size : 999.4 MB
Duration : 00:18:25

Download VIDEO:
KimmieKaboom_30836_1080p.mp4 - 999.4 MB

Birell

Description:
Krystal Swift: Czech Mate Krystal Swift_s been a popular girl with The SCORE Group since she started shedding her clothing. She_s pretty, curvy, totally dependable and has a fantastic rack. She has a sweet, gentle personality. Her tits have gotten bigger and bigger as time has gone by. Whether she does horny hardcore or horny solos, Krystal gives her all. While Krystal_s command of English is very good, she doesn_t speak in this video. The only sounds are the squish-squish of her toy plunging into her wet pussy and her moaning as her pleasure increases and she approaches her orgasmic cum-zone. Krystal stopped modeling for almost two years. At the time, we didn_t know if it was a temporary break or permanent. Happily, it wasn_t retirement Krystal was raised in a small Czech town near Poland. It_s very quiet there so I moved to Prague and became a dancer. A photographer saw me and talked to me. He recommended I try modeling and I thought it was a good idea. I would not keep coming back if I did not enjoy this.
Model:
Krystal Swift
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KrystalSwift_36599_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1140.98 MB
Duration : 00:20:50

Download VIDEO:
KrystalSwift_36599_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Mara Miani: Pool Playtime At XLGirls You_ll love Mara Miani. Mara is a friend of Natasha Sweet and they travelled together from Italy to spend some quality time with our photographers in Prague. Making a spectacular introduction, lingerie-clad Mara begins her shoot at poolside. She wears a sheer, white top over red, topless lingerie and gets to rubbing, kissing and sucking her enormous tits right away. Mara can easily suck on her nipples. Mara slips off her lingerie and high heels and takes a dip in the pool, carefully stepping down the ladder to shoulder height in the water. She continues to play with her massive breasts that bob and float in the water. Mara steps out of the pool, lies on her back on the deck and masturbates with one of the toys stored in the lifeguards_ emergency equipment locker.
Model:
Mara Miani
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MaraMiani_36888_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1133.22 MB
Duration : 00:19:53

Download VIDEO:
MaraMiani_36888_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Birell

Description:
Jizz On My Juggs The succulent Sashaa Juggs has a lot of love and a lot of boob-flesh to give. The recipient of her charms is off-camera while Sashaa entices and teases him. She breastnotizes him, pulling down the top of her dress and her bra to drive everyone crazy. I_m gonna take one out for you, says Sashaa, pulling out her huge left hooter. The sheer size of her massive areola, as big as a pancake, is a thrilling sight. Sashaa licks it as she stares at you. Sashaa is far from ending her tease. This girl wants to create blue balls, and she_s very good at it. Her right tit also comes out and Sashaa shakes them from side-to-side. They swing like pendulums. Sashaa stands so we can see more of her figure. She gets on the couch on all fours and twerks her big butt, then gets on her knees to juggle her jugs in the air. The sound of breast slapping against breast fills the room. Juan can take no more torture. This is against the Geneva Convention. He dives for Sashaa_s cleavage. Sashaa buries his head in her cleavage, giving him one of the world_s biggest boob-heads. They get into a 69 so he can bury his face in her pussy. The anticipation and expectation are too much to handle. Sashaa wants to take good care of his stiffie now. She gets on her knees and starts sucking his cock. Drool falls out of her mouth. Now she wants that giant cock between her big tits and spits on it to lube it so Juan can slide it better into her waiting cooch. He fucks her from behind, pulling her hair. Sashaa_s tits dangle while Juan pumps her as she steadies herself on her hands and knees. It_s only the beginning of their tit tango. Sashaa_s titillation was worth the tease.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_31621_1080p.mp4
File Size : 882.56 MB
Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
SashaaJuggs_31621_1080p.mp4 - 882.6 MB

Birell

Description:
Caught In The Act By Lola Paradise Rockin_ those tight pants and her titty top, Lola Paradise catches her man about to jack to her pictorial in Voluptuous magazine Volume 27 Number 3. And he thought Lola had gone out shopping. Well, she hadn_t. Although she is flattered by the sight of her magazine spread inspiring a jerk session, Lola wants to have the upper hand in this situation, and what Lola wants Lola gets, especially when it comes to sex and getting her big tits doused with cum. Lola takes great pleasure in jerking, tit-fucking, sucking and fucking, and the pleasure is amplified by knowing she is being watched. Naturally, XLGirls had to talk to Lola about this XXX POV video. XLGirls: So Lola, have you ever caught a guy masturbating like you do in this scene? Lola Paradise: Yes, of course. I_ve caught my husband like this. This scene is like a documentary XLGirls: What was your reaction? Lola Paradise: The same like in this scene. I helped him. That was a good fucking XLGirls: Do your fans ever write you describing their masturbating to your videos or pictures? Lola Paradise: Yes, they write to me on my Twitter account. One of my fans even sent me a video of him cumming on my picture XLGirls: What do you think about that? Lola Paradise: I am happy that I can make you guys cum. I love my body and I wanna show it XLGirls: Out of the XLGirls scenes you have done, do you have any favorites? Lola Paradise: This scene is definitely my favorite one That_s my first professional boy-girl scene shot in a studio. It was fun and I hope for more XLGirls: Has becoming a model changed how you dress in everyday life? Lola Paradise: Not very much. I always wear sexy and slutty clothes. Most of the clothes I wear in the videos are mine. XLGirls: Any new messages for the Lola Paradise army? Lola Paradise: Guys, thank you for supporting me. I hope you like what I do for you See more of me at XLGirls.com
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LolaParadise_37198_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1773.67 MB
Duration : 00:31:09

Download VIDEO:
LolaParadise_37198_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Birell

Description:
Ally Rayz In Toyland Ally Rayz likes to use a vibrator when she masturbates. I alternate between putting the toy on my clit and penetrating my vagina, Ally told us. When it comes to sex with her husband, Ally likes it a little rough. I like being spanked and handcuffed. But I also love it the regular way. Being fingered, having my clit played with and a lot of breast play, of course. Ally often fantasizes when she plays with herself. I really get off fantasizing about threesomes with guys or girls. With girls I am assertive. With guys I am passive. Ally hasn_t said if she watches her videos at home and what she thinks of them. In her two hardcore scenes, her partners fucked Ally hard and strong. She definitely is a passive girl with guys.
Model:
Ally Rayz
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AllyRayz_36489_1080p.mp4
File Size : 401.74 MB
Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
AllyRayz_36489_1080p.mp4 - 401.7 MB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Amanda Remington: Not Behind Closed Doors Amanda Remington is a very busty Miami lady who loves the lifestyle of the Magic City. She_s not a swinger but she was, unbeknownst to her, invited to a swingers party one night and stayed to enjoy watching the guests having sex. A model friend of hers recommended she connect with us and that_s exactly what she did. Amanda_s favorite activities include rollerblading, watching college football, cooking and spending the day at the beach. Her favorite things to do on a date are going to baseball games and amusement parks, playing miniature golf, karaoke and taking walks on the beach at night. Amanda_s been a fetish model, a dental assistant and worked in the catering, beauty and yacht industries. She wanted to become a porn star so she took her friend_s suggestion and contacted The SCORE Group. Notice how the front door was left wide open as Amanda stripped off, rubbed and licked her heavy tits and fucked her pussy with a ribbed toy.
Model:
Amanda Remington
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmandaRemington_36403_1080p.mp4
File Size : 722.64 MB
Duration : 00:16:06

Download VIDEO:
AmandaRemington_36403_1080p.mp4 - 722.6 MB

Birell

Description:
XLGirl Kitty Cute Puts On Her Birthday Suit Lovely Kitty Cute doesn_t make it easy for other girls who think their tits are big. They take one look at what Kitty has under her tank top and just go home. Stretching her white tank top to an incredible degree and wearing denim cut-offs, Kitty does the walk, her high heels making that familiar sound and her huge breasts quivering with every step. Kitty pours a bottle of water over her colossal chest, sucks on her nipples, licks her orange lollypop, strips down, bounces standing up and sitting on a workout ball, oils her magnificent mams and spreads, rubs and toys her bush garden. Every second of Kitty is enough to make a breast-man_s eyes water from joy.
Model:
Kitty Cute
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KittyCute_37140_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1005.62 MB
Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
KittyCute_37140_1080p.mp4 - 1005.6 MB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Remi Fernandez: Cheating with a Girlfriend_s Boyfriend Remi Ferdinand drops by her girlfriend_s apartment and lets herself in. Her girlfriend_s not home but her guy James is in the bedroom with a bad shoulder. He tells Remi about it and she immediately offers to give him a massage because she likes to soothe stiff joints. She hasn_t had his cock yet. Now_s her chance. While Remi straddles her girlfriend_s boyfriend_s back, she lowers her tube-top so he can get a nice eyeful of her big tits. The genie is now out of the bottle. James is miraculously cured of his joint pain and diverts his attention to sucking on Remi_s nipples. Remi deep-throats him and sucks on his nuts. He throat-fucks and tit-fucks the sexy brunette, fucks her bush-lined pussy and nuts her face. Now he has time to clean up the evidence before his girlfriend gets home. I_m not shy about anything but public stuff, says Remi. When I give a blow job, I usually spit unless I really like you. I enjoy fluids like spit, pee, squirt and cum. Sex on a first date? If the vibes are right, sure. Sex is greatly perceived by the larger part of society as this deeply taboo and meaningful thing but in my experience and observations, it_s not always so. What does Remi consider to be her biggest asset mentally and physically? The ability to think critically has served me in ways both joyful and painful. The titties have served to make me a favorite amongst titty lovers worldwide. They are gifts I greatly appreciate. What are Remi_s top three sexual encounters? I would probably name a few encounters with long-term sex partners that hit the right way just because of connection and familiarity, but I_ve had some fun experiences otherwise. I_ve had enjoyable group sex experiences, which I always find to be a very hot time. Most recently I was hooking up with a very sexy couple, which lasted briefly but was highly enjoyable.
Model:
Remi Ferdinand and James Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RemiFerdinand_39274_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1272.38 MB
Duration : 00:26:04

Download VIDEO:
RemiFerdinand_39274_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Birell

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Oily to bed for Amiee If we know Amiee Roberts as well as we think we do, she watched herself get oiled and fucked. Amiee introduces this scene and speaks to the camera before her date arrives to get real busy with her enormous breasts and plush body. I_m going to give you an instructional video on how to do a massage but not just any massage, an oily massage for a beautiful, big, curvy woman like me. I mean, you can_t just have your man come home and expect him to give you a massage. You really have to get him in the mood. So you gotta get a little sexy for him. Like this. With a snap of her fingers, Amiee starts to examine her lush body. Peter enters the bedroom and gets his magic-fingers massage from Amiee, and then rubs her the right way, tit for tat. And when they_re oiled and heated-up, Amiee gives Peter_s cock some tender lovin_ care with her magic mouth, massive mams and horny hooch. We liked how Amiee held his nuts and sucked his cock, like it was a pipe.
Model:
Amiee Roberts and Peter Green
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmieeRoberts_33100_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1029.31 MB
Duration : 00:19:53

Download VIDEO:
AmieeRoberts_33100_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Birell

Description:
Flesh &amp Fantasy Gia Johnson waits in bed. Blessed with an abundance of creamy breast flesh, Gia likes to play the teasing game. But to tease in a way that will give guys a happy ending. Gia has very sensitive nipples but they can handle being pulled. Gia lifts her breasts by the nipples and jiggles them. She licks them, her tongue making them pout from the stimulation. Her breathing is very heavy. She sighs and moans from breast and nipple pleasure. Gia slaps her boobs together loudly. There is nothing like the distinctive sound of slapping breasts. She gets so overheated, she needs her B.O.B. (her battery operated boyfriend) to cool down. What Gia wants, Gia gets. And what she wants now is to come quickly. We need more girls like Gia Johnson.
Model:
Gia Johnson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GiaJohnson_19921_1080p.mp4
File Size : 634.37 MB
Duration : 00:10:51

Download VIDEO:
GiaJohnson_19921_1080p.mp4 - 634.4 MB