Xlgirls.com videos

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Workin_ At The Car Wash

Description:
It_s a beautiful sunny day. So take a sexy, voluptuously stacked girl with huge boobs like Lavina Dream here. Add a hose. Add a car. Add some water. Find a private outdoor spot. Mash them all together and what do you get? Tits _n_ ass car wash time. The best course of action is to pull up a lawn chair and let Lavina get to work. No one will mind if she spends more time sponging her curvaceous, beautiful body than the auto. Please note how Lavina bends over the hood, pressing her big breasts and sticking her round ass out. No car wash like this is in business anywhere. If there were, XLGirls would want to know about it. After Lavina hoses down the auto_s chassis and then her own chassis, she gets into the passenger seat and fingers her lady box and rubs her big boobs. Reaching over, Lavina takes hold of a thick vibrator and pistons it in and out until her motor starts humming. Man, this car has every accessory possible.
Model:
Lavina Dream
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LavinaDream_29447_1080p.mp4
File Size : 755.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29447_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star- Topheavy Top Tester

Description:
Boob-blessed Erin Star wants to test her tops and see which one looks the best over her magnificent breasts before she goes out. If we had our way, Erin could test a store full of tops and take her sweet time with each one. When Erin_s titty top testing is complete, she takes out three toys. One for her pussy, one for her tits and one for her sucking mouth. I like to play with toys, said Erin. Her tits are bigger than ever. Guys love to see me play with my boobs. They tell me it makes them crazy. What guys want to see most from me is jumping and bouncing my boobs. It is all play for me and a good time. I like to have fun and I like it when the guys see me having fun.
Model:
Erin Star
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ErinStar_37022_1080p.mp4
File Size : 856.13 MB
Duration : 00:18:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ErinStar_37022_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Bounce Milly, Bounce

Description:
Milly Marks is wearing a pink monokini top that can_t possibly cover all that boobage. She wears black shorts and sky-high shoes. In a finger-lickin_ mood, Milly licks her fingers. Every bit of her is delicious. The girl knows how to effortless raise wood and the male population of the world is fortunate she has chosen to show off her fantastic fantasy figure. Milly gets on her knees with her back to the camera and twerks her juicy butt. She turns around and sits facing the camera, her top pulled up. Milly begins bouncing her bare boobs which slap against her chest on the downswing. Using her hands, she keeps her tits flying. The video editor has not added music so we can hear flesh slapping against flesh and her urging us in her sweet, sexy voice to stroke and spurt a nut. Milly pulls her stringy top under her boobs and uses that as a kind of hooter sling to keep her tits in motion. The video switches to slow motion to capture her spectacular bouncing. Milly then pulls off her shorts and monokini and twerks for us, giving us great views of her pussy and butthole. And we_re not even halfway through the video. Milly is an extremely photogenic girl who has one of the strongest sex drives in TSG history, whether alone, with another girl or with guys.
Model:
Milly Marks
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MillyMarks_34634_1080p.mp4
File Size : 820.75 MB
Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_34634_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Supersexy Samantha38G

Description:
I don_t do anything on video I don_t do at home, Samantha38G said. I don_t know if I really take charge, but I_m not intimidated by men in bed. I_m not waiting for them to make me happy. It_s a give and take situation. I think it_s different for each man as far as what he finds attractive in a woman. Genetically, you_re engineered to be attracted to women with big boobs and hips because they have the best fertility. I think it_s getting more acceptable for guys to like bigger women now and not be ashamed of it. That_s even true with women. The few times I_ve gone out with my girlfriends, I_ve had more problems with 24-year-old girls wanting to grab my tits instead of men. I_ll come around the corner and they_ll say, _Wow, are those real?_ and I_m saying, _Hello, I don_t even know you_ So I think it_s changing now even with women.
Model:
Samantha 38G and Jarrod Steed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Samantha_19544_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1253.42 MB
Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Samantha_19544_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- A Goddess Called Mer

Description:
Each scene is more proof of the greatness of this supergirl called Mer. From head to toe, Mer is pleasing perfection, a voluptuous goddess. It was our lucky day when Mer made the decision to bare all. In this scene, Mer picks a balcony as the stage on which to wear a strapless dress and get steamy for XLGirls. The lovely and super-sexy redhead could sit and read the newspaper at her breakfast table and still get us sweating. XLGirls: Do you practice any sports? Mer: I love to skate. I workout three days a week. Sometimes I watch football. My favorite team is Juventus from Italy. I want to go skydiving one day. XLGirls: We would love to watch you skate. What kind of bras do you prefer? Mer: They have to be special. I need stores that sell large sizes, bras that can support my heavy breasts. I like to wear bralettes. XLGirls: What do you wear on an average day or night? Mer: I always wear clothes with low-cut necklines so that my breasts attract attention.
Model:
Mer
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Mer_36909_2160p.mp4
File Size : 3295.3 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Mer_36909_2160p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Creampie For Bikini Babe London Reigns

Description:
London Reigns wants to go to the beach. She_s bought a new bikini and models it for Johnny The Kid. He_s been waiting impatiently in the bedroom for London to come. Never rush a girl, especially when she has big tits and a big ass. A girl like London. When London enters the bedroom wearing her swimsuit, Johnny changes his mind right away about going out. That was guaranteed to happen. She_s triggered him and now he just wants to get London in bed and fuck her. He lifts up her bikini top and plays with her huge, heavy knockers and thick body. Lip-locking London_s nipples, Johnny goes crazy. Removing her bikini, he bends London over the bed and finger-bangs her, spreading her ass-cheeks to get at her pussy. The next thing he wants is to get a blow job. London kneels over him and sucks him hard, filling her mouth. He finds ways to look at and play with her tits with his dick in her mouth. London_s body is his playground. She crushes his cock between her pillowy hooters and then gets on top in cowgirl for her first of several fuck positions. While London is getting banged with her legs in the air, she feels his nut shooting into her pink, hot honey-hole and then leaking out. London_s bikini beach date will have to wait until another time. Maybe next time she should just meet him there.
Model:
London Reigns and Johnny The Kid
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LondonReigns_35376_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1473.63 MB
Duration : 00:25:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LondonReigns_35376_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Who_s The Boss

Description:
Wow Jordynn LuXXX can really deep-throat that fuckin_ dick Jordynn_s been dressed by Tarzan for his pleasure. She_s under his control and has to do what he says. She has to submit to his probing fingers and cock anyway he likes. Once she_s checked herself out in the mirror, Tarzan gets Jordynn on the bed and feels up her ass, finger bangs her, puts her in doggie and makes her worship him orally. He straddles her chest and fucks her big tits with their pierced nipples. Anything he wants he gets, and he wants her to keep sucking him off. When his demands for cock sucking have been satisfied, he plunges into Jordynn_s tight, shaved cunt and fucks her four ways. He orders her on her knees to deep-throat him. She must stick out her long tongue for his seed. He blasts into her open mouth, and she must swallow every drop of cum, opening her mouth to show she_s swallowed it. He_s the boss today.
Model:
Jordynn LuXXX and Tarzan
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JordynnLuXXX_32165_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1259.6 MB
Duration : 00:21:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JordynnLuXXX_32165_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Hello, Kitty Cute. Talk Dirty To Us

Description:
Kitty Cute looks smashing, as always. Wearing a sexy babydoll nightie in her bedroom, Kitty gets on her phone for a little hot chat. She fondles and shakes her enormous tits while she talks on the phone and looks at the camera. Taking off her babydoll, naked Kitty picks up two dildos that were stashed on her bed. Every girl who loves to orgasm has a toy hidden under her pillow or in her nightstand. Kitty has a full bush and spreads her pussy lips wide to show us the pink. She fucks her pussy with one vibrator and places the other dildo between her breasts. My boobs are so big, I always need to wear a bra, Kitty said. Only at home can I relax and not have to wear one. My good friends are Mia Sweetheart, Erin and Helen Star. I love them. Kitty has a large selection of her videos at the Clips section of eBoobStore.com.
Model:
Kitty Cute
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KittyCute_37139_1080p.mp4
File Size : 997.75 MB
Duration : 00:21:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KittyCute_37139_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Cum In Sashaa

Description:
I love titty play and hardcore aggressive sex, says Sashaa Juggs. This is her first pair-up with Carlos. He enjoys controlling girls (like Dani Moore) such as pinning their arms behind them, spanking them, putting his fingers in their mouths, holding their heads while he fucks their mouths fast, talking rough and in general bossing them around. He always gets a hot response back from them by pushing their buttons this way. Sashaa gets the full treatment. Her very-heavy tits are slapped with an open palm and it makes her purr like a kitten. He grabs handfuls of her boobs and licks, squeezes, kisses and sucks them hard. After this play, Carlos drops trou and feeds Sashaa cock, making her drool. Pulling down her tiny panties but not taking them off her completely, he turns Sashaa around so that her big ass faces him. He spanks her butt cheeks, spits on her ass crack and shoves his big dick into her pussy to pump her hard and ramrod-fast. This earns him the title of Daddy from Sashaa. Doggie-banging Sashaa is just the start. The blonde bombshell gets fucked in side-saddle, cowgirl and missionary and it_s just as pounding. Come for me, Daddy, Sashaa pleads and Carlos does just that, spraying a mighty load straight into her pussy. Sashaa rubs her drenched pussy and puts her fingers in her mouth. Staring at the camera, Sashaa tells us how good it tastes.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_29986_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1205.76 MB
Duration : 00:20:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_29986_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Screw The Party And Screw My Ass

Description:
Screw the party and screw my ass Samantha tells her squeeze. They_re dressed and ready to go to a party, but Samantha is not in the mood for a room with lots of people socializing. She_d rather surf the bed sheets. The offer is too good to refuse. Tony would be a dummy not to accept the invitation. He can_t leave her behind. Samantha is too hot, too stacked. Her ass is too fuckable, too slappable. So with party plans cancelled, he feasts on Samantha_s massive tits. She sits on the bed and opens his trousers to release the pipe. Massaging his ball-bag in one hand, Samantha licks and sucks him hands-free. She flicks her tongue on the cock-head and makes slurping sounds as her lips slide down the shaft. She drools on it and they change cock-sucking positions several times. Samantha lies on her back so he can fuck her mouth. Their first fuck is a cowgirl, then missionary. As he plunges into the blonde bombshell_s bushy pussy, she reaches for a mini-vibe to buzz her clitoris as his cock strokes in and out. Their asstounding moment approaches. Booty-hole banging time is here.
Model:
Samantha 38G and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Samantha38G_27479_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1400.82 MB
Duration : 00:24:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Samantha38G_27479_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Oil For The Boobs of Amie Taylor

Description:
Leaving the bedroom where she_s been dressing for this scene, Amie Taylor slowly, carefully walks down a flight of stairs. The camera pans up from her feet, past her shapely legs and comes to rest on her big chest and sexy face. Hi, it_s me again, Amie says. I_m happy to be here. I hope you really enjoy this. Amie_s appearances are rare so this is a special treat. She_s kind of a mystery girl and very quiet. Amie has a way with baby oil that must be seen. She gets naked and lubes up her big boobs for starters.
Model:
Amie Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmieTaylor_34644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1052.96 MB
Duration : 00:18:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AmieTaylor_34644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Sweet Young Thang

Description:
Someone I know suggested I contact XL Girls, so here I am, Oksana Rose said before she did this scene. Oksana wears a 34G bra. I usually buy whatever fits. I get fitted every 2-to-3 months at different places to make sure I have the right size. I almost never wear a bra because it_s so much more comfortable. The only time I wear a bra is when I have important things to do that day. I used to try to hide my breasts because they draw a lot of attention. I had double-Ds by the time I was in 5th grade. Now, I don_t care as much and kind of enjoy the attention I get. I like to wear V-neck T-shirts or tank tops to emphasize my breasts. It makes me feel like I_m in the spotlight. The spotlight is what_s on Oksana at XL Girls. She_s a sweet, young 20-year-old from Minneapolis who can lick and suck her nipples.
Model:
Oksana Rose
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : OksanaRose_34327_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 942.06 MB
Duration : 00:16:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:OksanaRose_34327_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- The Pick-Up Girls

Description:
Two cock-slurping mouths. Two needy pussies. Two pairs of big boobs. And maybe even two tight assholes. The number-one male fantasy is a threesome with two women. Almost every guy thinks about having one or more threesomes in his life, and if he meets the right, receptive women, he gets to enjoy at least one. Selena Castro and Scarlett Rouge fill the bill, and their fuck-and-suck play will pitch your tent. The two sexy hitters tell Renee Ross and company about the time they picked up a dude at a club and went back to his place for three-way action. Like breast friends, they share and share alike, taking turns smoking his pipe with their nasty little mouths, deep-valley cleavages and vise-grip cunts. There are many hot moments here, too many to list. Scarlett on her back sucking cock while Selena rubs her tits on his shaft. Selena on her back getting dicked while Scarlett rubs Selena_s clit. Selena sucking him off while Scarlett eats her pussy. And the music soundtrack to all of this is the moaning and squealing of these two curvy fuck dolls as they get pounded and creamed on.
Model:
Scarlett Rouge, Selena Castro, and Commando
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SelenaCastroScarlettRouge_25279_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1431.8 MB
Duration : 00:24:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SelenaCastroScarlettRouge_25279_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Lisa Canon- Nurse Super Knockers

Description:
Lisa Canon: Nurse Super Knockers features the very talented and well-loved country girl of XL Girls. When XL Girls discovered Lisa, the staff was in awe of her and her natural talents. She really took to taking her clothes off, showing off her big boobs, ass and pussy and having wild sex on-camera. Lisa is a horny and eager nurse at Hooter Hospital, no place for sick men. It looks like this unfortunate man has busted his head open but his bad luck turns to good luck because his nurse is Lisa Canon, Nurse Super Knockers. Will Nurse Lisa cure him? Hey, it didn_t take him very long to get out of that wheelchair and get between Lisa_s super-knockers. She has helped him walk again, not to mention get a boner, fuck her mouth, pussy and butthole and blow a load of cum onto her magnificent big boobs. The look of satisfaction on Lisa_s face as she yanks Juan_s crank to extract that last drop of sperm on her jugs is beyond priceless.
Model:
Lisa Canon and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LisaCanon_27170_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1651.23 MB
Duration : 00:28:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LisaCanon_27170_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Reach For Skye

Description:
Skye Sinn invites you to her private hideaway, a converted warehouse next to a truck stop. Skye is going to give you plenty of reasons to enjoy her spectacular body and huge tatas. She rubs, swings and shakes her massive tits then licks and pinches the nipples as she looks deeply into the camera, as if she can see everyone who_s watching her. Her fingers travel south to penetrate her delicious pussy and rub out a nice cum. Skye turns around and gets on her knees with ass up and facing the camera. She spreads an ass cheek with her left hand and dips two fingers into her sexy, pink honey trap. Her fingers dance and vibrate the way she likes it, giving herself waves of pleasure. Skye turns around and sticks those two fingers into her mouth to lick the sweet and sticky snatch juices that taste like sugar syrup. I masturbate daily and every night to put me to sleep, Skye said. I have around 12 toys, and they all need to get used.
Model:
Skye Sinn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SkyeSinn_28917_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 938.11 MB
Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SkyeSinn_28917_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Hot Tub Fuck Machine

Description:
Women love a day at the spa. It_s a time for them to unwind and relieve some stress. They especially love a spa day if it_s with good company. Our friend Novis certainly qualifies as that with his love of big, soft tits and softer curves. With his huge cock, he_s definitely equipped to help Jola relieve some stress. He_s caressing Jola_s milky white tits as the scene opens, and she_s loving it. Jola takes a seat, and soon after, there_s a knock on the door. Tom Holland enters the room to deliver some towels, but Jola notices he has another package poking out of his robe. Your dick is hard, Jola says. Yeah, Tom responds. You can touch if you want. Jola begins to stroke it, and needless to say, she_s impressed. Wow, it_s very big, she says, slowly jerking him off. The guys play with Jola_s boobs while she gives each of them a handjob and blowjob. Tom and Novis take turns sucking on her boobs, too. Things are getting a bit dirty, so the trio decides to jump in the tub. They lather up Jola_s tits and play with them some more while she sucks and strokes them both. The guys are both hungry for her pussy now, so each guy takes turns fucking her mouth, tits and cunt. Water is splashing, body fluids are mixing, and Jola_s getting more out of her spa day than even she bargained for. And to top it all off, the guys drop hot cum shots on her face and tits. This is what Jola calls stress relief.
Model:
Jola, Novis, and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Jola_30383_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1173.97 MB
Duration : 00:20:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Jola_30383_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Busty Cock Worshipper

Description:
Dusty Rose peels out of a denim outfit that laces up the front, and talks about her enormous breasts and what she wants to do with your dick. When Dusty removes her top, she_s wearing a lacy, dusty rose-colored bra. That comes off and Dusty finds a small piece of rope that she ties around her hangers to help press them together. Dusty takes the end of the rope and loops it around the stud_s cock, which she then presses in between her flesh pillows. He gets a good and nasty titty-fuck before Dusty goes to work with her mouth. Dusty uses a lot of tongue. After some extensive oral ministrations, Dusty_s fuck-friend is so worked up that he grabs her jugs and wraps them around his prick for another round of titty-fucking. Dusty follows his lead and does another tit-banger. He seems ready to shoot his scum before he_s even put his junk in her pussy. Dusty grabs her rope again and wraps it around her tits. One great shot has us looking down at Dusty as she continues to move her tits up and down this guy_s joint. Finally, Dusty gets on her back and takes the cock in her cunt. Then she goes for a ride, cowgirl style. Dusty bounces up and down on his spear-meat and smothers him with her tit-flesh. We get a great view of her ass as his pole fills her. Dusty spins around for a reverse cowgirl twirl. When she leans back to take all of the cock, we see her entire package jiggling in a sexual frenzy. She amps up the dirty talk, telling him that she wants him to dump his load on her chest. Every man loves a woman with a filthy mouth in bed and Dusty is one fine, nasty slut. She is great at making cocks hard with her tits and she makes a man sweat his balls off banging her.
Model:
Dusty Rose and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DustyRose_16085_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 507.17 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:26:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:DustyRose_16085_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Nikky_s Lingerie Show

Description:
Nikky Wilder is as hot as a summer day in South Florida. You guys will really like this, Nikky says as she rubs her body and big tits with her hands. I think I did really well with this outfit. That she did. But we really can_t wait to see it all come off. Nikky is about to treat us to a strip tease and we couldn_t be more delighted. She seductively peels off her halter top and skirt and then slips on a blue one-piece that has no chance of containing her F-cup breasts. After trying on a few more items, Nikky lies down on the ground and begins playing with her clit and finger-banging her pussy.
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkyWilder_31524_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1068.79 MB
Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_31524_1080p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Andi Ray At Play Makes Your Day

Description:
Turn on the air conditioner. Andi Ray is hot. This cheerful, creamy redhead will make your day or whatever time you_re watching this XLGirls video. Andi has 32DDD tits and 43-inch hips. Guys who get to bury their faces between her big boobs and her fleshy ass cheeks are lucky indeed. Born in Michigan, Andi lives in Los Angeles. She played basketball for five years. Too bad for us we never got to see that. Once I hit college and kept developing, I was the bustiest girl. With gyms closed for the time being, I walk and lift weights. Andi gives us the guided tour of her luscious, flexible body, strips off, gets into bed and applies her magic wand to her shaved pussy while she fingers herself into the cum-zone.
Model:
Andi Ray
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AndiRay_36631_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2912.86 MB
Duration : 00:18:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AndiRay_36631_2160p.mp4

Birell

Xlgirls.com- Mer- Soaking-Wet Pleasure

Description:
Join the lovely and sexy Mer in her bathroom. Dressed in her babydoll nightie, Mer brushes her hair and glances at us in the mirror. Then she looks at the reflection of her big, natural tits and her ass. What a gorgeous body this redhead has. Good morning, Mer sweetly says. I am ready to take a shower. Do you wanna shower with me? That_s an offer no one could refuse. When the water temperature is just right for Mer, she steps in and brings along a not-so-little friend for company, and it_s not soap on a rope. Mer is a girl who can turn a shower into a steam bath. Her body radiates erotic heat as she loses herself in waves of intense pleasure.
Model:
Mer
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Mer_36997_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4866.72 MB
Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Mer_36997_2160p.mp4