Playboy.com videos

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Lauren Lee in Beachfront Paradise

Description:
Enjoy the beautiful beaches with your even more beautiful Cybergirl of the Month, Lauren Lee. For her last pictorial,&nbsp Lauren looks absolutely stunning in a knit black bikini while photographer, Cassandra Keyes captures all of her sexiest poses. The third look was a beach shoot. That was amaz ing with the waves crashing behind me. I was up on some rocks and I had this lovely fern leaf casting the most amazing shadows - you guys are going to love it Having an amazing time, Lauren is determined to give her fans the best of her. I am relatively new to modeling, admits Lauren. Playboy just happened to be my second shoot ever, and I think that helped me grow as a model because I had to - I had no other choice and I love that Watch as she takes you on a shoreside adventure climbing large rocks, and rubbing sand all over her flawless figure. I like to show to other women that embracing your body, no matter what shape or size, is a good thing, she shares. I hope I can encourage women to be more accepting of themselves. When it comes to men, Lauren loves someone passionate. My biggest turn-on is when a guy is very talented at something. Also if he has ambition and a good work ethic. Fall for the lovely Lauren Lee all over again, right here on Playboy Plus&nbsp
Model:
Lauren Lee
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:20066_zip.zip

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Anna Opsal in Sensual Shower

Description:
Cybergirl Anna Opsal is a sophisticated Scandinavian who knows how to be professional in public and naughty in private. I want a man who is highly intelligent-otherwise Ill be bored and honestly, I wont even find him attractive. He should also be charming, funny and kind. Kindness is unde rrated, explains the blue-eyed Dane, her blonde locks tightly wrapped into a bun. I also want a man who is confident. I want a man who makes me feel like I can rely on him. I like extroverted men since I am very introverted so I admire that quality since I dont possess it myself. She may not be extroverted, but the busty international model is definitely bold and beautiful-especially when her lingerie and thigh-high stockings come off on photographer Holly Randalls bathroom set. I have a sexual fantasy that I will probably never live out and maybe thats for the better, says voluptuous Anna as she heads to the shower to rinse off the suds from her bubble bath. I have a fantasy where I have sex with more than one guy. Its quite normal for women to fantasize about being with two or multiple men at once. Fantasize about Cybergirl Anna Opsal, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Anna Opsal
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12297_1080.mp4
File Size : 392.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19257_zip.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:19257_zip.zip

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Body Painter with Serena Wood

Description:
Get creative with the sexy International model, Serena Wood in this fun new video of her. Prepping her living room with plastic, Serena spends the afternoon dressed in next to nothing with a big canvas and tons of paint. Getting a little messy, she gets some paint on her clothes, next, her beauti ful, succulent breasts, and soon enough it_s all over her tantalizing all-natural figure. I am a very artistic person, she says with a smile. I love music, art, dancing, and modeling. A true seductress, Serena knows exactly how to please her adoring fans by swaying her perfectly curvy hips to the music, and turning so the camera captures every angle of her just flawlessly. Indulge in all her beauty, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12481_1080.mp4
File Size : 309.02 MB
Duration : 00:06:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:12481_1080.mp4

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Melissa Lori in Bedside Backside

Description:
Melissa Lori is your Cybergirl of the Month, and shes upping the ante with this set from photographer Holly Randall. If you thought Melissas last pictorial was hot, wait until you get a load of this one-lets just say that this flexible little ladys talents are on full display, and her sex appeal is totally undeniable. This look was my favorite, gushes Melissa, whos a former gymnast. We shot in one of the bedrooms, and I got to show off my flexibility for everyone. I love my fans more than anything, so I try to connect whenever possible. In the bedroom, Melissa loves candles and lingerie, but besides that, she believes you dont need much to have a romantic evening. Romance can be very simple, but most people complicate it, she says, shaking her head good-naturedly. Put on some good music, get the conversation flowing and then its all about foreplay. Trust me, women love that Live in the moment and love on the wonderful Melissa Lori, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Melissa Lori
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12234_1080.mp4
File Size : 497.59 MB
Duration : 00:11:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19111_zip.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:19111_zip.zip

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- The Life Erotic

Description:
Playboy com videos you can watch.Download xxx www playboy com br videos mp4 videosl, high-quality videos.
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : The Life Erotic_Season_3_Episode_9.mp4
File Size : 508.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:The Life Erotic_Season_3_Episode_9.mp4

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- Early Bird Yoga

Description:
Playboy com videos you can watch.Download xxx www playboy com br videos mp4 videosl, high-quality videos.
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Early Bird Yoga_Season_2_Episode_9.mp4
File Size : 505.94 MB
Duration : 00:25:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Early Bird Yoga_Season_2_Episode_9.mp4

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Mashup: Fireside Foxes Vol. 1

Description:
As the days get chillier theres no better way to warm up than with burning fireplace. Weve rounded up the sexiest Cybergirls around to cuddle up next to in this weeks Mashup. First up, pretty and petite Eden Arya is looking for some company as she gets comfortable on the couch in her all -white bra and panties, and comfy thigh-highs. This was a real wood-burning fireplace, which was nice. I wore sweater socks, and it was cute as fuck, she says. If youre loving Eden, just wait until she wiggles out of her bustier and panties to give you a look at her all natural, slender body. Small, but oh so curvy, this lady gets a lot of compliments on her bust - one of her favorite parts of her body. Most people who compliment my parts tend to compliment my breasts, says Eden. Yes, theyre real-thank you Next up, we have Melissa lgbt to keep you all toasty. This all-natural New Yorker is irresistibly sexy and a little mysterious in her bright pink lingerie, sprawled out in front of the hot fire. Indulge in all the perfect curves of her body, especially her hourglass hips. I really love my shape, she says. I also love my eyes-theyre really dark, almost black, but I think they make me look mysterious, she adds. If youre loving these two gorgeous ladies, stick around for the other three, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12483_1080.mp4
File Size : 462.57 MB
Duration : 00:10:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19723_zip.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:19723_zip.zip

Birell

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : The Life Erotic_Season_3_Episode_8.mp4
File Size : 508.22 MB

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:The Life Erotic_Season_3_Episode_8.mp4

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Ria Rose in Bathtime Babe

Description:
Cybergirl Ria Rose is getting ready for a hot night out, but first, she needs to wash her all-natural figure in the tub. Im wearing sexy, maroon-colored lingerie and its all coming off before I get into the bathtub, says the blue-eyed blonde on set with photographer Jennifer Vaughn. T his has to be my favorite set because Im so comfortable and ready to kill it. Stripping down before lowering herself into the water, the sexy beauty from Las Vegas admits to hoping these photos will land her a few dates with her Mr. Right. I really want a guy with a great personality, a sense of humor and someone I could have an intellectual conversation with, says Ria, whos been single for a few months now. Its not really about looks for me, even though I do like dark features on a man-black hair, dark eyes-its mostly about personality and brains. As she rises from the bath and beads of water trickle down her breasts, the model with the blonde curls has a special message for her fans. If you guys liked what you saw, make sure to give me thumbs up and lots of comments, she says. Let me know how much you liked my set-I would really appreciate hearing from you guys. Grant Ria Roses request, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Ria Rose
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12225_1080.mp4
File Size : 552.94 MB
Duration : 00:12:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19083_zip.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:19083_zip.zip

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Salena Storm is Pretty in Plaid

Description:
For todays shoot, the background was very natural, boho and a little bit Western, says Cybergirl Salena Storm while on set with photographer Jackson Gotit. There was even a saloon on this 20-acre ranch. I was a little bit nervous coming into it, but everyone on set was amazing and the y made me feel so comfortable. It was a really fun day. Wearing jean shorts, a plaid shirt with white lingerie, the brown-eyed brunette was all too happy to take every piece off. I actually gravitate towards more mature men, so I do like an older man, but he needs to be able to keep up with me, says the slim sweetheart from San Diego. Not only physically because I am very active, but also mentally. If a guy is extremely good-looking, but if he cant speak to me or hold a conversation, its just not going to work. Fellas lucky enough to land a date with Salena will truly want a relationship to flourish, especially for the chance to get up-close and personal with her booty. Its what Im best known for and Im proud of it because I work hard to have it, she says with a giggle. Work hard in the Wild West with Salena Storm, only on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Salena Storm
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12221_1080.mp4
File Size : 501.45 MB
Duration : 00:11:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19075_zip.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:19075_zip.zip

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- Submission

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Submission_.mp4
File Size : 884.08 MB
Duration : 00:46:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Submission_.mp4

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- Suite Rendezvous Behind Closed Doors

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Suite Rendezvous Behind Closed Doors_Season_1_Episode_6.mp4
File Size : 508.97 MB

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Suite Rendezvous Behind Closed Doors_Season_1_Episode_6.mp4

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Eva-Maria Kromer in Playboy Germany

Description:
Grab something to cold drink and cool off with the beautiful blonde, Eva-Maria Kromer. Shes breathtaking on the set of a boat, sailing Croatias gorgeous coast, throwing all her clothing to the water for her shoot as Miss June 2014 in Playboy Germany. It was completely unreal to me, sh e says of her time shooting with Florian Lohmann. With these pictures, I have fulfilled a dream, she adds with a sweet smile. Youll get swept away with one look of her tall figure of long legs, totally natural curves, and tight waist. When shes not modeling for us, or working as an actress, TV host, or magazine editor, Eva-Maria likes to hang with friends. I like to go with friends to the lake, to the beer garden, or cinema, she says. When it comes to the opposite sex, shes looking for a man with some spunk just like her. I_d rather argue than shut up. I_m very spirited, she tells us. But in the bedroom, she likes to mix it up. Sometimes I like it romantically, sometimes a little more hearty. Show Eva all the sides of you, right here on Playboy Plus&nbsp
Model:
Eva-Maria Kromer
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Flyfiles RAR:19847_zip.zip

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- The Tryst List

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : The Tryst List_Season_3_Episode_5.mp4
File Size : 498.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:The Tryst List_Season_3_Episode_5.mp4

Birell

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : The Life Erotic_Season_2_Episode_5.mp4
File Size : 508.34 MB

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:The Life Erotic_Season_2_Episode_5.mp4

Birell

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Ariel in New Discovery

Description:
As sweet and as smart as they come, is gorgeous new model, Ariel. Thrilled to be on Playboy Plus, this Ukrainian beauty hails all the way from Kiev with her lovely personality, and succulent all natural curves. On set with photographer, David Merenyi, todays shoot is just like any other typica l day for bookworm, Ariel. I am a very peaceful and quiet girl, she tells us about herself as she teases her tan bra straps. On the set of a large room filled with books, Ariel is in her element. Reading French poetry in the park is my favorite way of spending my time, she says with a smile. Shes a natural in front of the camera, having much experience as a fashion and nude model. Youll love her divine breasts, plump bum, and petite frame. For fun, you can find Ariel getting in tune with nature and spending most of her free-time outdoors. I love quiet recreation in nature and do not like big cities, she says. Read all the moves Miss Ariel is making, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Ariel
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Flyfiles RAR:19875_zip.zip

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- Adult Stars Up Close

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Adult Stars Up Close_Season_1_Episode_3.mp4
File Size : 508.42 MB

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Adult Stars Up Close_Season_1_Episode_3.mp4

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- Foursome

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Foursome_Season_1_Episode_1.mp4
File Size : 532.61 MB
Duration : 00:26:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Foursome_Season_1_Episode_1.mp4

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- A Girl Knows

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : A Girl Knows_Season_1_Episode_2.mp4
File Size : 507.88 MB

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:A Girl Knows_Season_1_Episode_2.mp4

Birell

pbtv-ma.playboy.com- FrolicMe Stories

Description:
Model:
Studio:
pbtv-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : FrolicMe Stories_Season_3_Episode_4.mp4
File Size : 508.06 MB

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:FrolicMe Stories_Season_3_Episode_4.mp4