Nebraskacoeds.com videos

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Abate 2013 Shit Show Style Wet T-Shirt Contest Good Though -

Description:
Hey guys this another update from the 2013 Abate of Iowa Freedom Rally,i cant remember what day the contest is from they all kinda blend together over the weekend. there is ton of nudity all over the place the entire weekend. this contest has a wide variety of girls in it, everything from hot to not girls, but hey there is a type of girl for everyone_s taste in this contest. gotta hand it to all the girls for having the guts to get up there for thousands of drunk horny bikers to see,,, girls we love you all for making sure there is a good size contest each day of the rally....shitloads of booze, bikes, bands and boobs to be had at one of the best party_s in the midwest... this event is held every year in Algona Iowa over the July 4th Holiday weekend. this years party is scheduled for July 3,4,5 2014
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 032114_abate_2013_shit_show_style_wet_tshirt_contest_good_though.mp4
File Size : 5385.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:50:33

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Can Innocent Kyla Fit Her Fist Inside -

Description:
To fist or not to fist herself for that is the question ? my girl 24yo Kyla is back and i asked her before just how many fingers she could fit inside of herself,, well today she decided to find out the answer and attempted to fit her whole fist in there.. watch as she trys over and over again to get a whole hand inside of her pretty pink pussy.... i love her facial expressions while she is doing this..such a pretty innocent face to be attempting to do dirty stuff on camera i love it Kyla you fuckin rock girl
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 052714_can_innocent_kyla_fit_her_fist_inside.mp4
File Size : 2252.65 MB
Duration : 00:18:17

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Audrey Wisconsin Teens First Ever Video Guaranteed -

Description:
22yo Audrey is a girl i know through another girl that contacted me after a year and half of not speaking with her asking if she could shoot a couple of updates. 1st thing i asked was do you still look the same and if so im ready when you are.. well obviously she looks great but is super nervous about doing the shoot. as soon as i turned on the camera she got super shy of the camera. You can tell that she has never let anyone take any sort of naked photos or video of her before. She has a great all natural low ink body, perfect girl next door type. watch as i try to get her comfortable being naked on film or even in front of anyone at all.
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 041114_audrey_wisconsin_teens_first_ever_video_guaranteed.mp4
File Size : 1942.19 MB
Duration : 00:16:37

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Really Hot Chick Sam Letting Me Video Her Naked -

Description:
I was hanging out at my friend Sam_s house the other day when she suddenly said, Hey, do you want to see something really hot? Of course I said yes, and she proceeded to strip down completely naked. I have to say, she looked absolutely amazing. Her body was absolutely perfect, and she had this little smirk on her face that just added to the sexiness. I ended up getting so turned on that I had to leave the room for a few minutes to compose myself. When I came back, we ended up spending the rest of the afternoon in bed together. It was definitely one of the most memorable days of my life. Thanks for watching, Sam You_re amazing
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 021314_really_hot_chick_sam_letting_me_video_her_naked.mp4
File Size : 574.25 MB
Duration : 00:04:48

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback McKenzie First Time Ever Naked on Camera Shy and Hot Blonde -

Description:
There_s no other way to say it: 22yo McKenzie is a hot girl with good hair and a sexy body who is shy yet coy yet willing to get naked and put dos dedos en su vagina, which of course means, in Spanish, parts of her hand inside herself. Aside from her obvious hair-care regimen (look at those dark golden locks), she obviously takes care of her body something that all good McKenzies do. Click Join, MisterSister
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 122614_mckenzie_first_time_ever_naked_on_camera_shy_and_hot_blonde.mp4
File Size : 2983.66 MB
Duration : 00:25:33

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Hot Olivia Back For Another Shoot Shes Lost Some Weight And Bts -

Description:
back for a full nude video hot 21yo Olivia gets naked on the casting bed in the hotel for assdragon. Olvia used to be know as Sky and decides everyone needs to know her real named. she shows off her tattoos and pierced nipples and shaved pussy. Olivia isnt afraid to open the door and show the world her naked body outside the hotel.
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 011516_hot_olivia_back_for_another_shoot_shes_lost_some_weight_and_bts.mp4
File Size : 3053.49 MB
Duration : 00:23:29

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Fresh Face Samanta Does Her First Ever Video -

Description:
24yo Samanta has NEVER done anything like this before. Once again, some truly fresh meat for you guys to enjoy You can_t help but love her bleached out blonde hair, I forgot to ask her what her natural hair color is, but I_ll do that for her next shoot. She was very nervous for this video... She_s had the same boyfriend for 6 years, and has only had sex with a couple guys.... so this is truly truly a treat for your viewing pleasure I love how pink her nipples are, and how nice her body is. I did talk a little bit too much during this video, but I also made sure to be quiet for much of the time so that you can better enjoy...
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 051016_fresh_teen_samanta_does_her_first_ever_video.mp4
File Size : 2405.12 MB
Duration : 00:19:24

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Young Midwest Eve Playing Spin The Dildo Big Purple Plastic Monster -

Description:
Oh, the Midwest. The heartland of America. A place where the people are friendly, the weather is mild, and the dildos are big and purple. At least, that_s what I discovered when I moved here a few years ago. I_m a young woman from the East Coast, and I have to say, I was a bit surprised by the openness of Midwesterners when it comes to sex. In my experience, people here are much more likely to talk about their sex lives and try new things. Case in point: spin the dildo. This is a game that my friends and I like to play at parties. Basically, you put a blindfold on someone and then spin them around a few times. They have to guess what object they_re touching. It sounds easy enough, but it_s actually pretty tough - especially when the object in question is a big purple plastic monster of a dildo. Anyway, it_s always good for a few laughs - and maybe even something more. Who knows what might happen when you Spin The Dildo?
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 032715_young_midwest_eve_playing_spin_the_dildo_big_purple_plastic_monster.mp4
File Size : 2305.85 MB
Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Ginger Gamer Ruby Staying Warm Inside Masturbating While Playing Video Games -

Description:
Ginger Gamer Ruby is one naughty girl. She loves to stay inside and play video games, but she also loves to masturbate. And she_s not afraid to do it while she_s playing. She starts by taking off her clothes, revealing her big, curvy thighs and her tiny pussy. Then she starts rubbing herself between her legs, getting herself all worked up. And all the while, she doesn_t miss a beat in her game. She_s a true multitasker. But eventually, she can_t resist any longer and she has to go for the orgasm. She rubs and fingers herself until she_s moaning and gasping with pleasure. And it_s all caught on camera. So if you_re looking for some hot masturbation action, definitely check out Ginger Gamer Ruby. You won_t be disappointed.
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 050515_ginger_gamer_ruby_staying_warm_inside_masturbating_while_playing_video_games.mp4
File Size : 2038.08 MB
Duration : 00:16:18

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Cops break up South Padre Wet T -

Description:
You KNOW things are getting rad if the police disapprove. Why can_t they let us kids have fun, anyhow? What_s so wrong with wet T-shirt contests, girls making out and licking whipped cream off of each other? We still can_t figure it out. Sign up today and watch this update, and try not to worry about America_s broken justice system as you rub one out.
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 022415_neverbeforeseen_south_padre_wet_t_then_cops_breaking_it_up.mp4
File Size : 4090.05 MB
Duration : 00:23:35

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Hot Eurocoed Mira D Glowstick Masturbation And Gaping -

Description:
So I_m still here in Europe... having some wife troubles, so shooting away my sorrows by just filming more and more hot euro girls (You can see more of them on my new eurocoeds site)... But here is one special girl.. 22yo Mira.. She_s currently the top model on both Nebraskacoeds and Eurocoeds... Had her over to my apartment yesterday and asked her to bang herself out with some glow sticks Fucking hot gaping pussy, with the glowsticks also stretching the fuck out of her tight pussy Enjoy
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 021216_hot_eurocoed_mira_glowstick_masturbation_and_gaping.mp4
File Size : 2236.18 MB
Duration : 00:18:09

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Allie and Miranda Drunk Party Girl Strap-on and Double Dildo First Time Lesbian Sex -

Description:
2 drunk spring break girls playing with a double dildo and a strap-on dildo while on spring break... what could get better than this This is kind of the second part to the video that I posted here a few weeks back... The girls were drunk and stripping down in the hot tub... then we took a party break to do some beer bongs and take some shots of patron... I talked the girls into getting a little bit more freaky for us Here_s the result... Dirty home video style Enjoy the full, uncut video, in the members only area
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 060515_allie_and_miranda_drunk_party_girl_strapon_and_double_dildo_first_time_lesbian_sex.mp4
File Size : 1893.03 MB
Duration : 00:15:09

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Nina Using A Big Ass Dildo Stretching Herself -

Description:
20yo Nina came back over for another shoot... I was running low on dildos, so I only had a few left... This one huge white, suction cupped one caught Nina_s eye, and she agreed to stretch her tiny gash Wow, did it ever stretch her lips with the close-ups you can really see her flesh stretching to the max Got some cool ass mirror shots of this monster dildo sliding into her cunt AWESOME
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 040516_nina_using_a_big_ass_dildo_stretching_herself.mp4
File Size : 1836.25 MB
Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Miranda Spring Break Condo Shower to Get All the Dirty Party Grime Off and Dildo Play -

Description:
Before Miranda got too drunk, we talked her into doing some masturbating with dildos... she wasn_t feeling the idea, until we decided to mix the idea with a nice and warm shower She gets all buck wild and even has a tiny orgasm with one of the toys Enjoy watching :D
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 041715_miranda_spring_break_condo_shower_to_get_all_the_dirty_party_grime_off_and_dildo_play.mp4
File Size : 2151.41 MB
Duration : 00:19:59

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Hot Olivia Banging Herself Out with a Dildo in the Shower then bed -

Description:
This video shows some behind the scenes of 21yo Olivia taking a shower after her first scene getting naked... followed by her getting back onto the bed after her shower and banging out her tight ass pussy one more time for the camera She_s a real exhibitionist she was getting so fucking hot thinking about all the guys who are at home jerking off to her video
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 100615_hot_olivia_banging_herself_out_with_a_dildo_in_the_shower_then_bed.mp4
File Size : 2408.6 MB
Duration : 00:21:03

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Young and Blonde Aaliyah Using Purple Vibe and 8 Finger Pussy Stretch -

Description:
hey guy_s Aaliyah is back Using a Purple to penetrate every inch of her pretty pink pussy this girls loves playing with herself and knowing that there are tons of people watching and will see this video, she even fits eight fingers inside her as she pulls herself open as far as she can next time i see her i_m gonna try to talk her into fisting herself, she says she can_t do it but i_m guessing with the right amount of lube is a definite possibility, watch as she goes non-stop with her toy,, i_m betting she gets carpal-tunnel down the road as much as she loves the toy play.
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 071715_young_and_blonde_aaliyah_using_purple_vibe_and_8_finger_pussy_stretch.mp4
File Size : 2429.64 MB
Duration : 00:19:42

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Jenna In A Choker Back For Her Final Video Big Blue Thick Dildo Masturbation -

Description:
Parting is such sweet sorrow. 19yo Jenna in a Choker with her nerdy glasses with a cute little green and black polka dot dress, lays back for her last shoot on the hotel bed. Taking Jenna to the local adult store and she found a blue rubber textured vibrator to fuck her tight pussy. Jenna has no problem aggressively using her new toy to reach an orgasm, check her out in multiple positions until she reaches a climax. Join now.
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 022616_jenna_in_a_choker_back_for_her_final_video_big_blue_thick_dildo_masturbation.mp4
File Size : 2340.49 MB
Duration : 00:18:57

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Sexy Strip Down Yoga in our Spring Break Condo -

Description:
So we finally managed to get some much needed sleep last night... So we woke the girls up, and made some frozen pizza... Miranda then had the idea to do some yoga to get her blood flowing again... Of course, I immediately recommended she do the yoga in the nude I had heard recently that our good friend Shay Lynn has been doing some naked yoga events in Vegas... This ended up being a great idea Super awesome to see her naked pussy and tits stretched around in erotic contortions
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 040715_sexy_strip_down_yoga_in_our_spring_break_condo.mp4
File Size : 2081.05 MB
Duration : 00:16:36

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Dantes Pool Party At Fantasy Fest 2015 Key West Florida -

Description:
Get ready for the best pool party at Fantasy Fest. You get a back stage pass pov style with our camera guys at the 2015 festival pool party and naked contest. Their is something for everyone in this contest you get BBWs, matures, MILFs, young coed _, skinny, big tits, tanned bodies, blondes, brunettes. All these freaky women get naked on stage over the pool with plenty of nude women in the crowd and pool just to party.
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 010116_dantes_pool_party_at_fantasy_fest_2015_key_west_florida.mp4
File Size : 6539.91 MB
Duration : 00:51:49

Download VIDEO:

Birell

Nebraskacoeds.com- Abate Of Iowa 2015 Saturday Contest On The New Stage Sporty Girls -

Description:
As you can see they moved the Cool-Down contest over to a portable makeshift stage on Saturday. reason why the main headliner band set-up was taking way too long on the normal stage so the improvised, everyone was pissed saying who cares bout Montgomery Gentrys stage props, he will sound the same no mater what and the skin was alot more important anyways, so hopefully they don_t do this dumb shit again in future years. anyways at least they didn_t cancel the titty contest like they were talking about,, i think the place would have rioted if they did. They gotta remember spending all that cash on a high dollar headline band is a waste of money. people will show up no matter who is playing, and simply TITTYS N BEER, THAT_S WHY WERE HERE
Model:
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 080415_abate_of_iowa_2015_saturday_contest_on_the_new_stage_sporty_girls.mp4
File Size : 7574.06 MB
Duration : 01:00:04

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO: