Gaylifenetwork.com videos

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Fucking Under the Warm Sun

Description:
They_re both gorgeous. Willian and Jeff represent fantastic visions of Latino sexiness and they are outdoors in a splendid hardcore scene that will see them suck and fuck while soaking up the sun. You can see they have tan lines so you already know they like the outdoors but they_re aren_t usually naked and fucking like this. Their location is totally empty though and they romp around the rocks with Willian taking Jeff up the ass and doing so with abandon.
Model:
Willian Boy, Jeff Perez
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_willian_jeff01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 219.04 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_willian_jeff01_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- "Just a Small Get Together"

Description:
Despite his giant cock, Dylan Chambers prefers not to top very often, he_d much rather bottom. So much so his biggest fantasy is to be gang banged by a couple hot guys When Andy asks him about his favorite scene, Dylan enthusiastically picks his scene with Jake Steel for Phoenixxx.com (which took place on top of Andy_s car)
Model:
Dylan Chambers
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lptint075_dylanchambers_1080p.mp4
File Size : 147.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:02:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lptint075_dylanchambers_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- A Fetish for Sweets Sex

Description:
This interview is a bit of a blast from the past, it was shot about a year ago Timo Garrett and Miles Pride are lounging about before shooting their first LollipopTwinks scene together. Miles confessed to Andy before that he has, a fetish for sweets and sex. And Timo admits he_s been wanting to shoot with the other twink star for a long time
Model:
Miles Pride, Timo Garrett
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lptint090_timogarrett_milespride_1080p.mp4
File Size : 102.86 MB
Duration : 00:01:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lptint090_timogarrett_milespride_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Friendly Wrestling Match Becomes Sexy Fucking

Description:
Rick Lafonte_s game of solitaire becomes something else altogether when Lucas challenges him to an arm wrestle. Soon enough they_re on the ground wrestling, and Lucas pulls Rick_s pants off Soon all that wrestling becomes hot, masculine fucking. Lucas is hesitant at first, but Rick_s talented blowjob skills have him hot and ready to receive a big, fat cock.
Model:
Rick La Fonte, Lucas
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_lucas_ricklafonte01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 217.07 MB
Duration : 00:18:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_lucas_ricklafonte01_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Jay Tornay Fucks Spike Morrison

Description:
Just when we think Daddy Spike Morrison is going to fuck black hunk Jay Tornay it turns out that Spike is the one who wants a big cock in his ass. And Jay is hung too, sporting a cock that is probably bigger than Spike_s. No wonder Daddy wanted it. Who wouldn_t_ They swap blowjobs and then rim the hell out of each other before Jay lays his pipe to Spike_s ass until the cum finale finish line
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bhunks0016_jaytornay_spikemorrison_iphone.mp4
File Size : 249.94 MB
Duration : 00:18:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bhunks0016_jaytornay_spikemorrison_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Tan Pale Together at Last

Description:
One of these guys would qualify for the Jersey Shore while the other would not. Ed Bradley is totally tan and completely hairless. His friend Zack Randall is paler but still very good looking. The two guys roll around in bed, kissing quite a bit and going from there. When these two get started, there_s really no stopping them.
Model:
Tyler Bradley, Zack Randall
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bb161_tylerbradley_zackrandall_iphone.mp4
File Size : 309.39 MB
Duration : 00:28:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bb161_tylerbradley_zackrandall_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Jerking For A Fan On Cam

Description:
I only really got into cam shows a little while ago, but I_ve totally been enjoying it It_s a great way to chill out after a day in class, and I have a lot of guys who love to see me jerking out a cum shot and fucking my hole with my dildo. This is one of my best cam videos, enjoying my dick and ass for a very special fan
Model:
Lucas, Lucas
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : obf040_lucassky_1080p.mp4
File Size : 659.95 MB
Duration : 00:10:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:bf040_lucassky_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Peeping Turns into Fucking

Description:
Jesse Jacobs is peeping on Austin Parker as he showers and strokes his dick. Fortunately for Jesse, when Austin catches him, he invites him to join in The invitation turns into a hard and wet pounding for Austin as Jesse fucks him up the ass. The boys finish off the scene with each other getting a hot facial and eating each other_s cum.
Model:
Jesse Jacobs, Austin Parker
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt085_austinparker_jessejacobs_iphone.mp4
File Size : 113.63 MB
Duration : 00:14:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt085_austinparker_jessejacobs_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Twink Foot Cock Ass Love

Description:
Gabriel and Luiggi love a bit of kink with their sex and that includes some foot worshiping with their foreplay. Talk about hot From there it_s on to some fabulous cock sucking, ass rimming and a fuck that leaves the bottom breathless and sated..for the time being. Both lads jerking out some big, sticky, Italian loads of cum from their erupting cocks when all is said and done
Model:
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : btwinks0037_gabriel_luiggi_iphone.mp4
File Size : 389.11 MB
Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:btwinks0037_gabriel_luiggi_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Eating Cum From Big Fat Uncut Cock

Description:
Nikola and Stefan were into one another immediately and the bottom out of the two knew his buddy had a big, fat, uncut cock on him, so he was very horny. The men kiss for a while before the leaner bottom is getting submissive. Chubby or not, this top has such a nice cock that any bottom would submit to it. This gorgeous bottom even eats the cum from it in the end
Model:
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bhunks0250_nikola_stefan_iphone.mp4
File Size : 254.95 MB
Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bhunks0250_nikola_stefan_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Kenny has "the Best in the House" for Josh

Description:
Kenny Monroe has the sweetest candy, and the sweetest ass, in the house, and he offers them both up to Josh Bensan Josh smears the lollipop against Kenny_s nipple and licks it off before they put their mouths to work on each other_s cock. First, Kenny rides Josh before the dark haired boy spanks him as they fuck while spooning. Kenny ends up cumming while he_s fucked on his back before Josh shoots on his face.
Model:
Kenny Monroe, Josh Bensan
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt103_joshbensan_kennymonroe_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1662.54 MB
Duration : 00:24:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt103_joshbensan_kennymonroe_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Skinny Latinos Doing the Fuck Thing

Description:
Marcelo and Jony are hot looking Latino guys and they_re engaging in a conversation when the video opens. They seem to be entertaining each other, as their big smiles would indicate. They_re going to be stripping nude and having sex soon enough and the build up to that entertains. Seeing them exchange sensual kisses and watching as their hands go wild over each other is pretty great. Marcelo really shoves his tongue into the mouth of Jony. The rimjob is awesome and Marcelo really knows how to use his cock to fuck an ass, as you_re going to see.
Model:
Jony, Marcelo
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_marcelo_jony01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 202.57 MB
Duration : 00:20:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_marcelo_jony01_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Acting Audition Turns into Hot Fuck Session

Description:
Jayden Ellis is having a really hard time with his acting audition in front of Levon Meeks. He needs to impress the young, talented twink but can_t seem to perform. Levon agrees to give Jayden the part and help him with his acting, but in return Jayden must blow him right there in the classroom. Levon isn_t satisfied with just having his dick sucked and bends Jayden over to ride him against one of the classroom desks. We_re pretty sure Jayden got the part and loved the audition
Model:
Levon Meeks, Jayden Ellis
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt056_jaydenellis_levonmeeks_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1102.81 MB
Duration : 00:18:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt056_jaydenellis_levonmeeks_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- I Wank For My Boyfriend

Description:
I never used to be into camming with guys, but but when my boyfriend got a new job which meant him travelling around the country, we started sharing some on-screen wanking with each other and it turned out to be a lot of fun This is one of he hottest wanks we shared, and now that I_m not with him I thought I_d start sharing the videos. I hope you enjoy it
Model:
Jamie Smythe
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : obf002_jamiesmythe_iphone.mp4
File Size : 133.85 MB
Duration : 00:13:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:bf002_jamiesmythe_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Catching up with Scott

Description:
Since becoming an exclusive over at BoyCrush, Scott Alexander tells Preston that he_s been settling in nicely in Phoenix. He just wrapped up a Teach Twinks scene with uber muscular Brock Landon, and by the smile on his face, we_re assuming it went pretty well. Scott may be a twink super hottie, but he_s just like you and me, wasting too much time playing video games
Model:
Scott Alexander
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : ttint074_scottalexander_tt119_1080p.mp4
File Size : 131.76 MB
Duration : 00:01:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ttint074_scottalexander_tt119_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- An Interview with Conner

Description:
Conner Bradley just got done shooting a Lollipop Twinks scene (note the cum on the bed) when we caught up to him. He talks about marshmallow lollipops and his recent move to Arizona with Hunter Starr. They may be appreciating the hotter weather, but come summer, they_ll be missing San Francisco for sure
Model:
Conner Bradley
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lptint109_connerbradley_lpt107_1080p.mp4
File Size : 199.7 MB
Duration : 00:01:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lptint109_connerbradley_lpt107_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Two Blonds Make a Right

Description:
Jarod Steel and Josh Vonn are both beautiful blonds who love to kiss. They make out with each other before their lips travel south, swapping oral back and forth until their dicks are wet. Jarod crakcs out the lube before sliding his bare cock into his friend_s warm, inviting hole. Josh is content to lay back as Jarod rocks against his ass. When they switch positions, Josh turns away from Jarod and sits back on his cock. Fucking himself until they_re both ready to stroke out a load.
Model:
Josh Vonn, Jarod Steel
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bbb060_jarodsteel_joshvonn_iphone.mp4
File Size : 223.29 MB
Duration : 00:29:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bbb060_jarodsteel_joshvonn_iphone.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- An Empty Classroom is an Oppotunity

Description:
Dustin Cooper_s taking a nap in an empty classroom, but Elijah White has a dirtier idea in mind. When Dustin offers to keep him company, he soon finds himself bent over a desk with Elijah_s big cock up his ass The slender Latino twink gets thoroughly fucked before Elijah cums all over his delicious lips.
Model:
Elijah White, Dustin Cooper
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt107_dustincooper_elijahwhite_720p.mp4
File Size : 497.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt107_dustincooper_elijahwhite_720p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- Sweet Billy Gets A Big One

Description:
Billy is a real hungry cock sucker and loves to worship a big twink dick like the one sexy Andrew has. But there_s more for him in this video than just swallowing it. His ass is being ravaged by that lengthy tool, and he loves every moment of it as Andrew shows him what a real fucking from a big dick feels like
Model:
Billy London, Andrew Brenton
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt091_andrewbrenton_billylondon_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1603.72 MB
Duration : 00:22:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt091_andrewbrenton_billylondon_1080p.mp4

Birell

Gaylifenetwork.com- I Jerk For My Fans On Cam

Description:
I had the place to myself for the afternoon and decided it was the perfect time for a jerk off show on my cam. I_d saved up my cum all that morning and stopped myself from shooting a load in the shower, so I was so desperate to cum for the guys watching me in this one. I really need someone to fuck my ass, can you tell_ lol
Model:
Justin
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : obf014_justin_iphone.mp4
File Size : 63.42 MB
Duration : 00:09:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:bf014_justin_iphone.mp4