Fetishmales.com videos

Birell

Fetishmales.com- London_s Ass Devours Dalton_s Sausage

Description:
Rise and shine for London Bexley after an intense night of getting plowed by hot tatted Daddy, fuckmaster Ray Dalton. As he sneaks away ravenous in the morning light, he pops a couple waffles in the kitchen toaster and impatiently covers them with sticky syrup. Barely getting a chance to cut a piece off with his fork, he notices Ray just behind him, morning wood up and ready for more action. A juicy kiss later, and London_s getting hungry at both ends.

Dalton playfully grabs a big chunk of waffle and pops it into his jockstrap just above his straining, swelling cock. Bexley peels down the jock and nibbles on the slice, but now Ray_s done it and made his appetite totally turn to thick juicy man meat. Getting into the game, London drizzles a stripe of syrup from the pubes to the domed tip of daddy_s ample cock and laps up every sticky drop. Not one to be outdone, Dalton picks up the syrup and dribbles a line of sticky sweetness across the young stud_s chest and taut nipples. Smearing it into a sticky glaze, he offers his syrupy fingers to London who eagerly licks the remains.

After morning waffles it_s time for a main course of hot sausage, first in his greedy little mouth. London_s mouth waters at the taste of raw, sexy meat, and soon he has worked up a thick coat of saliva that drips down and tickles Ray_s balls, while Bexley keeps insistently working on getting him fuck hard. Once the dick is a sensitive stiff rod, he dives his head further back to tenderly suck and massage the thick heavy balls, packed with a ready load of hot sperm. Crazed with the hot oral attention, Ray sits on the edge of the kitchen sink to keep his balance.

His cock worked up to a stubborn frenzy, Ray turns the slutboy around to chow on his ass. After a taste-tickling appetizer, Ray needs to feel his cock fill up the furthest depths of London_s greedy hole. The spit-slicked pucker opens up involuntarily at the touch of Dalton_s head, and he smiles and moans with hearty encouragement to feel the whole thick member sliding in to fill him totally. Ray could easily pump hard and wild, but it_s morning and he prefers to take it slow and intense. London backs onto the saliva-lubed pole and makes sure it_s all the way in to the fuzzy root. Ray lets the spasms of his sensation swell and pulse through his dick to inner depths of Bexley_s hole, rising into waves of hunger and pleasure. That hole belongs to him.

Starting smooth and deftly, Ray begins a tough, hard fuck rhythm that has London bracing himself against the oven. The two fuck-driven men pound ass and cock against each other. The dreamy, barely conscious look on Bexley_s face shows how that dick is driving him into his own world of insane lust and satisfaction. Dalton smoothly increases speed and intensity, and London matches it with his own intense need to get his ass completely packed with hot, wet, jabbing cock. The young stud rocks up from his hands and knees and lets his head lurch with every powerful thrust.

Now it_s time for London to gorge his ass with Dalton_s perfect cock, and ride it till he can milk its creamy load from Ray_s boiling balls. First though, time to get that pesky thong out of the way, which Ray deftly tears up the middle and tosses aside. Now there are no barriers to their man to man fucking. London rides it like his hole is starving for cock, and soon the intensity nears a point of no return. Bexly reaches forward and stretches out so Ray is now on his knees driving his fuckpole straight and balls deep into him. Dalton_s body is a fuck machine, waves of tensing and spasming muscle, all aimed at shooting a massive load into the hot young stud_s eager guts. As he feels the climax geyser up to the surface, he pulls out to glaze London_s crack with the first big viscous drops, then drives it all the way in to share a massive shot of cream inside. As London moans in satisfaction, Ray works his thumb in and around the rim of his quivering, juicy hole. He feeds his seed from ass to Bexley_s ravenous mouth, lapping up every drop. Breakfast is served.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dudesraw_londonray-def-1.mp4
File Size : 878.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:33:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_londonray-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Gonad Guzzler Gavin in the Shower

Description:
Dark-haired studs Maxx Stone and Gavin Winters kneels on the shower floor, warm jets soaking their tight bodies. Gavin moves in as Maxx sits on a corner bench, takes a big mouthful of Stoner_s stiffy. Maxx stands to grab the back of Gavin_s head and impale his throat with hot wet dick. Gavin gladly plays submissive sucker, lets Maxx use his handsome face as obedient suck machine. Their gleaming, shower-soaked bodies knit together as Maxx_s dick is buried to the bushy hilt in his relentless cocksucker_s wide open throat.

As Maxx lets go and just fucks his meat into the hot wet mouth, Gavin sucks in his cheeks, opens his throat and hungers for a hot sticky gulp. When he shoots, Stoner lets out a demonic little laugh. His spurting cock rears up, drenches Gavin_s face and tongue with thick hot puddles of gooey goodness.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : cpm_maxxgavin-def-1.mp4
File Size : 292.72 MB
Duration : 00:09:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cpm_maxxgavin-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Elliot Kyle Adventures Part 2

Description:
Ready for more adventures with Elliot Cross and Kyle Brooks trip to St Louis? Here_s some of their best cum pig action, hook ups, hot guys, and cocking sucking clips for you to enjoy. Sit back, grab hold and stroke along as we skip right to the action.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : cpm_elliotkylecomp2-def-1.mp4
File Size : 809.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cpm_elliotkylecomp2-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Chris Jacob

Description:
Chris and Jacob are a couple of married guys that like to play on the side. Chris prefers to identify with straight and says he thinks that Jacob is really bisexual on our way to pick up Jacob.

It_s still daylight out and seems that these guys usually do their thing in the car. I suggested we go back to my office and that was fine with them. They no sooner walk in the door, head right for the water cooler and start shedding their clothes.

Chris is up first and gets to enjoy Jacob_s lip service in the chair. I think I_ll have to agree with Chris_s assumption about Jacob being Bi. Look at that boy go on Chris_ cock. He sure looks like a pro cock sucker Then Chris returns the favor. Now Chris definitely does look more like an amateur straight guy when it comes to sucking cock. Jacob takes over and tugs one out with Chris and I watching. Afterwards, I told them I would like to film them fucking next time. Think I caught them by surprise with that, but I also think we have a good scene coming up.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dsg_officefun-def-1.mp4
File Size : 658.23 MB
Duration : 00:16:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dsg_officefun-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Every Drop

Description:
Waiting for someone to show my hard cock some love, Chase Newport offers yeah, we could do that. Sucking mine, Chase has quite the ability. I give him a reach, but I keep my eyes on his sloppy work. Stroking one out to feed the boy, Chase opens his pie hole and gobbles it all.

Later, I meet up with Kris Carpenter, on my face, and Jared King, damn sizeable boy. Feasting on these two I get the best of them when they blow, I swallow eagerly. Alex Adams is our CumPigMen.com model he never says no.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : cpm_alexcomp2-def-1.mp4
File Size : 807.06 MB
Duration : 00:14:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cpm_alexcomp2-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Pool In My Throat

Description:
Hangin_ with some straight guys, I get to work my mouth and help them both nut. As Casey More puts it out there that a stripper who had blown him was really good, I take that bet and use my oral skills to get his attention. Aiden Allan gets in on my throat as well both guys seem to be down with pooling down my throat.

Indoors or out, pools are great places to get my fill. A couple of guys belly up to the bar, and let me do my thing on their cocks. As each is enjoying the sensations, I feel a big payout cumming. Blowing down my throat, each nut is a tasty treat. The do-er in this cum-laden feast is Alex Adams he never says no to a CumPigMen.com experience.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : cpm_alexcomp-def-1.mp4
File Size : 1309.49 MB
Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cpm_alexcomp-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Brett Bradley and Dek Reckless

Description:
Dek Reckless takes on Brett Bradley_s humongous cock in the scorching hot encounter. Dek does all he can to get the monster down his throat and the takes the whole thing up his hole. The boy can_t get enough and Brett is more than happy to oblige fucking a huge load out of him and then shooting his own cum all over the bottom_s hole and fucking it back in.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 15thm002_c-def-1.mp4
File Size : 405.9 MB
Duration : 00:26:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:15thm002_c-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Handsome Nick Beats His Hot Straight Meat

Description:
Dark and studly 19-year old Nick Kush is completely straight and has done a few fuck vids with women. This is his second XXX solo performing for an appreciative gay audience. He peels down his jeans and dives a hand into his white briefs, closing his eyes as he works up an erection. Moaning Oh yeah he smiles and teases the cameraman with his undies as he tosses them aside.

Nick closes his eyes again and is off in his own world as his dick stiffens. His left hand rubs his bushy pubes and squeezes his nuts as he draws the foreskin back and forth with his right. He bites his lip and asks Wanna see that fuckin CUM? as he unleashes a big gooey wad across his bronzed abs.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dsg_kushsolo-def-1.mp4
File Size : 410.26 MB
Duration : 00:13:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dsg_kushsolo-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Corey and Keith Flip for Fun and $$

Description:
Keith explains that the hustlers are flaking or weirded out by the camera, but he has an alternate offer. Corey and I can both do something for ya, to which Corey chimes in, Yeah, I_m broke. Before you know it Keith has peeled off Corey_s t-shirt and jeans, fingering his hole and sucking his rapidly swelling cock. Corey doesn_t mind a bit, with his eyes rolling back in ecstasy. And Keith seems to be suspiciously good in the cocksucker role. These boys have a natural chemistry together.

Corey pokes his butt up while he_s on hands and knees, Keith sucking his and drilling a finger up his hungry hole. Once Keith slides his cock into Corey, their conversation turns to groans and whispers. Fuck yeah, Keith finally mumbles out as his breathing turns hot and heavy. He pulls out to slap his cock around Corey_s lubed-up ass cheeks. Corey_s head is flailing back in his sexy little dream world as he screams out, God yes, FUCK me It looks like so much fun that Keith rolls onto hands and knees for Corey to have a go at his ass.

Corey_s nuts pull up tight as he slams his smooth pink cock into Keith_s welcoming ass. He lays on his stomach with legs spread and Corey pounds his hole with no mercy. On his back and holding his legs wide open, he begs for more and Corey_s happy to give it. Their pants and moans speed up and corey starts racing toward a big cum shot. Straddling his bud, Corey explodes in spurt after spurt and sprays Keith in the eye. Keith wants to shoot his load, but the cameraman tells him to save it for tomorrow. There_s always another shoot cumming up
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dsg_coreykeith-def-1.mp4
File Size : 526.98 MB
Duration : 00:17:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dsg_coreykeith-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Vincent Knight and Ethan Palmer

Description:
Sexy, tatted up Vincent Knight is horny as fuck and jerking his big cock. Ethan Palmer loves to suck big cocks and wastes no times sinking to his knees and servicing Vincent_s huge meat. Ethan worships that big dick like it should be worshiped. Licking the shaft, sucking it slow, fast, every way he can. He can_t get enough of it. Vincent just kicks back and lets the horny slut have at it until he can_t take any more and shoots a nice load in Ethan_s mouth. Ethan sucks down every drop of it.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 15cpm001_g-def-1.mp4
File Size : 483.7 MB
Duration : 00:15:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:15cpm001_g-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Jordan Long Sucks Off Dane Caroggio, Blake Daniels and Hunter Ha

Description:
Jordan hits the streets looking for some fun. He meets Dane Caroggio, Blake Daniels and Hunter Hanley in an adult store and recognizes them from the covers of some DVD_s. After inviting them back to his hotel room it_s not long before their cocks are out and being stroked. They tease Jordan though, never letting him slip these massive rods into his throat. After spraying him down in their man juice Jordan_s slightly disappointed that he didn_t get to fully feast on these huge rods, and sets out to find another cock to suck.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11phm001_b-def-1.mp4
File Size : 363.04 MB
Duration : 00:15:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11phm001_b-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Dick Pig Jayson Park Gets His Ass Bred

Description:
In this dickraising CUMpilation from Breeding Jayson Park our proud cumslut takes on all cummers. In a dark corner of the sex club Jayson makes out then opens his hungry hole to be fed and bred by a handsome dark stud with shiny black hair and a hot furry ass. He pounds his hot cock into Jayson_s juicy ass accompanied by happy deep groans.

Next up is a thick hung daddy , then a stocky bear with a beast of a cock. Jayson grinds his butt to meet every thrust, so thirsty and insatiable for cock and jizz. A muscle daddy with a perfect long rod and heavy nuts interrupts his prodding and plowing only long enough to work up a load of cum to push back into Jayson_s loaded hole. The score keeps rising as a handsome cub with pierced nips rams it balls deep while Jayson deep throats a veiny tan piece, and sucks a bearded dude in black singlet. The guy in singlet slides into the well-juiced ass, then rams a couple of thumbs into the quivering butt. It_s a full-fledged gangbang from here on out.

Jayson still needs breeding when a thin young stud in harness and leather jock steps in to add to the mix. He rides Jayson hard, then a horse-hung black stud fills the loose wet hole to the brim before he creams his ass. Jayson fills his throat with musky manjuice from the leather boy and singlet stud, then finally jerks out his own satisfied load. His ass is tingling at last, full and well-bred.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dudesraw_breedingjayson-def-1.mp4
File Size : 3013.56 MB
Duration : 00:41:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_breedingjayson-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Christian Matthews

Description:
Christian Matthews is a sexy fucker and Trit Tyler wants nothing more than to suck him off. Trit finds Christian relaxing by the pool and takes advantage of the situation by servicing his cock and then swallowing his load.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 15cpm002_d-def-1.mp4
File Size : 220.68 MB
Duration : 00:12:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:15cpm002_d-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Mick Raw Fucks Ryan Cummings

Description:
Mick Raw Fucks Ryan Cummings
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 16brt001_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 288.47 MB
Duration : 00:18:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:16brt001_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Raw Wrecked

Description:
Latino guys are just hot Gabe Dalessandro comes over to wreck my hole. Wanting it rough, he sucks my cock like a champ and eats my ass like no other. Up on all fours, Gabe rims and fingers me, his thick cock needs a lot of room. Sucking each other, his mocha latte is sweet, and his hole is a treat. Adding some spit to my face, Gabe knows just how to take charge. Working my way down his girth with my tight hole, Gabe takes my breath away my copious precum speaks volumes.

Riding his meat, I bounce down while he thrusts up into my hole I_m gonna feel this tomorrow. Gabe then takes my mouth and has me suck off my own ass flavor from his cock before he puts me face down. With a, take it, he shoves in and pulls out just enough to have me cream. Close, he speeds up, starts to blow outside, and then pushes back in. Tasting his flavorful load, we share and snowball after I spew. Guy Criss is the wrecked hole in this DudesRaw.com video.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dudesraw_guygabe-full-1.mp4
File Size : 1342.03 MB
Duration : 00:23:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_guygabe-full-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Colby Star

Description:
Grabbing his nice uncut cock, I stroke and kiss Colby Star instantly. This sexy fucker has got me horny and ready to flip. Using his tongue ring perfectly, we trade jobs before I fuck him. Eager and pliable, Colby begs for more he wants my hole now. On my back, I lift my legs and enjoy. Jerking off side by side, we both have explosive, and tasty, loads. Jake Bentwood loves to give and get in this hot DudesRaw.com compilation video.

Colby Starr calls me up and says he wants me to use his hole as my own dumping ground, no problem. Making the boy_s ass mine, I dominate him all around the room and keep pounding his whimpers provoke my deepest thrusts. Folded up like an accordion, I leave my jizz both inside and out. Going back in, I resume until he too gives up the juice. Rowdy McBeal doesn_t know the word no he_s perfect for this DudesRaw.com compilation pounding.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dudesraw_colbystar-def-1.mp4
File Size : 1028.8 MB
Duration : 00:24:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_colbystar-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Pie Hole Pig

Description:
Tyler Mitchell is a CumPigMen.com dream the boy is always down to swallow. As he relishes all the treats of Phoenix, he downs every last drop. And when he_s done with all the others, there_s always his own to enjoy.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : cpm_tylermitchell-def-1.mp4
File Size : 1012.16 MB
Duration : 00:24:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cpm_tylermitchell-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Palm Springs Party 2

Description:
Hot uninhibited naked XXX action continues at the clothing-optional Palm Springs resort_s sex party. In the sling room a sexy, lean pale-skinned beauty lies there with legs up and spread apart, with a couple of tops looking to breed his horny ass. His dick is rock hard when a scruffy young horndog slides his raw pole in and begins pumping. One of the hottest things about this kind of amateur real-life sex party fucking is the guys aren_t holding back. When things feel SOOO good inside a perfect hole there_s no reason NOT to go for it and spurt your load right then and there, and that_s what happens. The sling bottom, covered in fresh creamy cum, immediately gets plowed by a second taker also horned up and ready to shoot. Two loads in, the bottom boy can_t help but splatter out his own cum.

Outside on a bench near the hot tub, a muscular goodlooking pierced stud and a lean geeky dude are beating off when a shaved buddy offers up his oversized tool for the sucking, and the geeky lad is down on his knees to oblige. They move to take over the free spot in the sling, and our jockstrapped cocksucker is ass up getting eaten out and fingered by the pierced muscle boy. The shaved buddy watches and waits his turn. Once that hole is wet and throbbing, the shaved dude pumps his way in. The muscular guy is next, his rosy engorged tool filling the sling boy_s hole to the brim. His ass muscles ripple as he holds his bottom by the hips and drives in deep, pulls out to spurt his sticky load and pushes his dripping tool back into the sperm-starved ass.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dudesraw_psparty2-def-1.mp4
File Size : 997.11 MB
Duration : 00:15:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_psparty2-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Brett Bradley and Cam Christou

Description:
Behind the scenes with Brett Bradley and Cam Christou.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 14brt006_b_bts-def-1.mp4
File Size : 44.25 MB
Duration : 00:01:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:14brt006_b_bts-def-1.mp4

Birell