Fetishmales.com videos

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cory Woodall, Caleb Thorn and Sean Ansen

Description:
Woodall orders cute, boyish new-cummer Caleb Thorn to get on his knees and suck cock. After Cory splatters a jizz geyser on Caleb_s face
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : cory-woodall-caleb-thorn-sean-ansen-hiq-1.mp4
File Size : 634.24 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 00:21:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cory-woodall-caleb-thorn-sean-ansen-hiq-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Fucked and Loaded by Riley Anders

Description:
Riley Anders, the BIG DICK top from my Fucked Stoopid movie came back to remind me of what it feels like to be split in two by a huge cock. It was quite a bit of a mouthful when I went down him but I managed to swallow it all down before offering my hole up to him which he gladly accepted. He fucked me deep and hard and it was awesome. Shot his load deep in me and that was all it took to make my week all the better.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : fucked-loaded-by-riley-anders-hiq-1.mp4
File Size : 653.67 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fucked-loaded-by-riley-anders-hiq-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Dempsey Streams and Tek Michaels

Description:
Dempsey Stearns has been out skateboarding and is now looking to have a different type of fun. New comer Tek Michaels enters the room and these two studs are soon shirtless making out. You can see their bulges growing beneath their jeans as the rub each other_s bodies. They_re soon sucking each other_s cocks, getting them very hard and wet. Dempsey_s got a long shaft and Tek knows exactly how to slip that rod deep into his throat. Tek gets bent over and Dempsey slides his long cock deep into his tight ass. Dempsey fucks him hard, slipping every inch of his throbbing cock deep into Tek_s tight hole. He then pulls it out, takes his condom off and strokes it next to Tek, blowing a load of cum all over his chest and face. Tek strokes his own dick off and finally cums all over his own body, with Dempsey licking him clean.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : dempsey-streams-tek-michaels-hiq-1.mp4
File Size : 679.92 MB
Resolution : 688x458 @ 610x458
Duration : 00:23:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dempsey-streams-tek-michaels-hiq-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Damon Dogg and Sterling Chase

Description:
Damon Dogg is on the prowl for some hot ass and he finds just what he wants when Sterling Chase comes wandering by. Sterling services Damon_s cock and gets him nice and hard and ready to fuck. Damon burries his tongue deep in Sterling_s hole and gets it all wet and lossened up for the fuck he is about to receive. Damon bends him over a barrel and fucks him with long, slow strokes. Sterling takes it like a champ and wants more. Damon puts the greedy bottom on his back then fucks him hard and steady until he unloads deep in his hole.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 13brt006_d-def-1.mp4
File Size : 278.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:13brt006_d-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Eat My Load Game

Description:
The first game finds Tavan Lewis, Shawn Cohen and Blake Harris engaged in Wack-Off-A-Mole. However, the moles are Ash McCoy, Trey Richards and Adam Loren. Ash, Trey and Adam get down on their knees and put their heads through the holes while Tavan, Shawn and Blake lube up and stroke their hard cocks. The winner is whoever can cum the most on their partners face. Each mole receives a sticky warm facial, but there can be only one winner in this game.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 09fvp011_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 248.55 MB
Duration : 00:10:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:09fvp011_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater and Anthony Marx

Description:
Jimmie Slater comes in from his morning run to find beefy bear-boy Anthony Marx resting in his bed. Jimmie plays with the Anthony_s hole until the boy starts sucking his cock. Jimmie needs more of that hot, furry ass and this time he uses his huge cock to fuck it good and deep. Anthony is rewarded with a big, warm load of jizz on his hole that Jimmie fucks in.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 14thm001_d-def-1.mp4
File Size : 425.66 MB
Duration : 00:27:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:14thm001_d-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Drake Stone and Alexander Greene

Description:
Drake meets Alexander online and invites him over to his hotel. Alexander is very hot, with a six pack of abs, and a HUGE cock. Drake is eager and slurps and sucking his cock. Drake works out a big creamy load and swallows it down.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 14cpm001_f-def-1.mp4
File Size : 252.27 MB
Duration : 00:12:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:14cpm001_f-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Fuckin Straight Boys

Description:
Two more guys are introduced for us. These guys while on spring break find them selves in the same situation. Stone gets these two going on the couch and once thy are hard he brings them into the bedroom with the first two guys. From there all four start a nice orgy on the bed. The guys all take turn sucking on each other cocks and that eventually leads to some nice hardcore fucking. Cum loads fly all over the place.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : fuckin-straight-boys-def-1.mp4
File Size : 259.27 MB
Duration : 00:16:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fuckin-straight-boys-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- A Morning Fuck with Trey Larkin

Description:
Thursday morning as soon as the sun rose so did my ass to welcome Trey Larkin into my Cum-Hole. Trey Larkin, a new cream-filled fucker to my site, came by first thing in the morning for a quick Cum-N-Go fuck before work. Is there any better way to start a day?
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : a-morning-fuck-with-trey-larkin-hiq-1.mp4
File Size : 543 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:a-morning-fuck-with-trey-larkin-hiq-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Steven Dash and Damon Dogg

Description:
I_d like to present to you Steven Dash, new cock on the block, rugged, sexy and an all around great top. I began by giving him a good long, wet blow job. Steven, even though he was one of them _quiet_ types_ managed to express his apriciation by ramming his hard cock down my throat, in my ass and finishing up with a silent but filling load for my hole.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : steven-dash-damon-dogg-def-1.mp4
File Size : 190.19 MB
Duration : 00:12:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:steven-dash-damon-dogg-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Adam Loren Gets Filled Up

Description:
A group of hot guys all meet up for some cum eating action. They all kiss and suck on each others cocks before swallowing their loads.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 08phm004_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 718.23 MB
Duration : 00:31:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:08phm004_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Derek Carson and Hunter Hicks

Description:
Real life couple Hunter Hicks and Derek Carson accidentally stumble into a sex club. Before you know it Derek is on his knees in front of a glory hole sucking Hunter off. Hunter craves some cock as well and services Derek_s big dick. Hunter fucks Derek slow and deep with his raw cock, making him cum all over his stomach. He rewards for a job well done by pumping a big, thick load up his hole.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 13brt004_d-def-1.mp4
File Size : 847.63 MB
Duration : 00:20:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:13brt004_d-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Fun times at a sex party

Description:
I was invited to a friends new art gallery space that he recently leased. He wanted to break the place in and give it character, so a bunch of other guys came as well. It didn_t take long before everyone was naked and fucking one another. During the fun, I managed to get my cell phone out and film both me fucking one dude and unloading in him, and then me getting fucked by a different guy who loaded my hole up with his sex cream.I also added at the end of this scene a naked window show performance I did that night.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : fun-times-at-a-sex-party-def-1.mp4
File Size : 201.26 MB
Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fun-times-at-a-sex-party-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Johnny Molokai, Randall Lakes, Cody Miers and Danny McCoy

Description:
After driving to the other side of the river Johnny and Cody talk to newbie Danny McCoy. They start making out and are son joined in by Randall Lakes.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11phm004_i-def-1.mp4
File Size : 282.33 MB
Duration : 00:11:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11phm004_i-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cory Woodall, Adrian, Willian Hunt, Zack Perry, Cameron Taylor a

Description:
a five boy bukkake scene where stunner Adrian gets a cum facial from everybody in the room. She may not have what you want, but What She Can_t Give Me delivers everything you_d want on your lust list.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : cory-woodall-adrian-willian-hunt-zack-perry-cameron-taylor-woody-steele-hiq-1.mp4
File Size : 426.12 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 00:14:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cory-woodall-adrian-willian-hunt-zack-perry-cameron-taylor-woody-steele-hiq-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Kristopher Payton and Trey Richards

Description:
Kristopher is standing in a corner jacking off when Trey walks in on him. Both guys kiss and suck each others cocks. Its not before long before the cum starts flying.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 13phm004_c-def-1.mp4
File Size : 221.9 MB
Duration : 00:13:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:13phm004_c-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Max Cameron and Dean Brody

Description:
Tattooed muscle stud Max Cameron and furry, big dicked Dean Brody meet in a dark sex club and tear into each other like wild animals. Max takes all of Dean_s huge cock as deep as it will go as Dean pounds it into him. Max returns the favor by fucking Dean_s sweet, raw ass and dumping a load on his hole and fucking it in. This is the way men were meant to fuck
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 14brt001_b-def-1.mp4
File Size : 398.04 MB
Duration : 00:25:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:14brt001_b-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Trey Richards and Blake Harris

Description:
Trey Richards has a hard cast on his broken arm and a big hard dick as well. He fucks sexy Latino Blake Harris raw on the couch until they both end up jizzing huge loads all over.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 09fvp008_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 139.68 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:20:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:09fvp008_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Derek Carson and Hunter Hicks

Description:
Derek is jerking off in a dark space when Hunter walks in on him. They both kiss and suck on each others cocks. Hunter cums all over Derek_s face and he licks it clean. Derek cums in Hunter_s mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 13phm004_d-def-1.mp4
File Size : 444.77 MB
Duration : 00:27:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:13phm004_d-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Lucky DC and Koston Cash

Description:
Koston Cash is busy working away in the warehouse when skater Lucky DC shows up for a delivery. Lucky has never been with a man before and Koston is eager to show him what he_s been missing out on. After a little making out, Koston is on his knee_s sucking Lucky_s dick. He even gives Lucky_s asshole a little attention and fingers it while sucking his cock. Lucky then gets his shot and dick sucking, feasting on Koston_s hard cock. Koston slides his throbbing dick into Lucky_s ass and slowly starts the fucking. Lucky has a nice round ass and Koston loves grabbing it as he pushes his cock in deep. He fucks Lucky faster and harder while Lucky strokes his own cock. It_s time for Lucky to cum and he does so all over Koston_s sweaty face. Koston then blows a huge load of jizz all over Lucky_s chest, leaving him drenched in cum.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : lucky-dc-koston-cash-hiq-1.mp4
File Size : 683.85 MB
Resolution : 688x458 @ 610x458
Duration : 00:24:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lucky-dc-koston-cash-hiq-1.mp4