Fetishmales.com videos

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Michael Edwards and Jack Riley

Description:
Michael Edwards and Jack Riley are into the daddy son role play. Michael sucks on Jack_s cock, then fucks him bareback. Justin shoots his load of cum while being fucked by Michael. Michael then cums on his ass, then licks it clean.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 12thm002_b-def-1.mp4
File Size : 198.22 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:12thm002_b-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Austin Dallas and Ace Tucker

Description:
Austin invites his buddy Ace over to hook up. The two start off sucking each others cocks. They they break out a cool new sex toy called Tenga. They use it to Jack off Ace. Then the guys decided its time for some bareback fucking. The guys go at it for a while till they blow their loads.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 12fbb001_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 339.95 MB
Duration : 00:17:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:12fbb001_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Evan Stevens and Rocky

Description:
We find Latin studs Evan Stevens and new comer Rocky with their cocks out. Evan drops to his knees and slides Rocky_s rod into his wet mouth. They take turns sucking each other_s dicks, making sure they stay hard and wet. Evan_s ass is begging to be pounded and Rocky is eager to make Evan_s wish come true. He bends him over and slips his hard cock deep into Evan_s ass. He pounds it hard, shoving every inch of his member deep inside. This pounding causes Rocky to cum all over Evan_s asshole. Evan is not finished though and jacks himself off, covering his stomach with a warm load of man juice.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11fbb008_c-def-1.mp4
File Size : 302.58 MB
Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11fbb008_c-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Drake Corrigan and Alex Parker

Description:
Drake invites over his buddy Alex for some ass play. Alex starts out by slowing sucking Drake. Then Drake plays with his hole getting it nice and loose. Then Drake slides his big cock into Alex. The two fuck for a while, Then Drake shoot his load into Alex_s ass.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 12brt001_b-def-1.mp4
File Size : 424.22 MB
Duration : 00:22:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:12brt001_b-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cum Pig Blake Thomos sucks down 3 loads

Description:
we find Blake sucking off three lucky men at once. He saves some of his biggest cocks for last, taking these huge rods deep down into his throat. After some intense mouth fucking he lets these lucky men spray his face down with their seed.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11bas002_g-def-1.mp4
File Size : 466.19 MB
Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11bas002_g-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- 6 Cum Pigs

Description:
We find ourselves in a hotel room, where one lucky stud receives a towel from one of the hotels employees. Answering the door naked, the employee likes what he sees and soon returns to sneak another look at the hung guest. When he discovers that there_s more than one guest staying in this room he hides away in the closet and watches the two studs hook up on the bed. He pumps his rod as he secretly watches these two tenants_ stroke and suck on each other_s cocks. As he gets more comfortable watching these two men suck each other_s dicks he moves out of the closet and closer to them, stroking his own rod the whole time. His cock grows harder as he watches them move from dick sucking to ass fucking on the bed and in the end they even invite him onto the bed to spray his seed all over one of the tenant_s eager faces.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11fxt005_a_-def-1.mp4
File Size : 2528.22 MB
Duration : 00:56:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11fxt005_a_-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Mathew, Braden, Victor, Johnny And Alex

Description:
The action doesn_t let up and we_re next treated to four hung men who have an appetite for jizz. After some initial cock sucking they more into another room where they_re joined by others and the actions heats up. They suck, pump and stroke each other hard, not stopping until every rod in the room explodes from excitement.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11phm002_c-def-1.mp4
File Size : 786.51 MB
Duration : 00:32:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11phm002_c-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cum Pig Chris Kingston and J.R.

Description:
Chris continues his cum eating mission through Memphis. He discovers J.R. online and asks him to come over and give him his load. Chris sucks and swallow his load.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11bas003_h-def-1.mp4
File Size : 161.4 MB
Duration : 00:06:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11bas003_h-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Danny McCoy and Cody Miers

Description:
Cody and Danny start off kissing. They both suck each others cocks. Cody fingers Danny and makes him lick his fingers. Cody jacks off Danny with a pocket pussy. Danny cums on Cody_s face using the toy. Cody fucks Danny. Cody then cums in a funnel that is stuck inside Danny_s ass.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11thm009-def-1.mp4
File Size : 380.26 MB
Duration : 00:24:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11thm009-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cum Pig Matthew Keading sucks off Elijah and TY

Description:
Star Mathew Keading is enjoying his time at the Coconut Cove Resort. It_s hard for him not to with so many will endowed studs roaming the place looking to get their dicks wet. Lucky for them, Mathew is in a cock sucking mood. In this first scene we find him in a pool servicing three lucky men. He moves between each one of them making sure that they all get just the right amount of attention from his mouth. After taking them deep into his throat he is rewarded with huge wads of cum sprayed all over his face.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11cpm002_b-def-1.mp4
File Size : 420.29 MB
Duration : 00:15:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11cpm002_b-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Monkey Dogg and Damon Dogg

Description:
After arriving in Los Angeles I met up with an old friend of mine, Monkey Dogg. There was nobody around to film us fucking so I had set up a few tripods and the two of us filmed it ourselves.
I started off by sucking his big, fat cock and sharing some whiskey and cigarets with each other. Then he went to town, eating my hole out like a champ before driving that large piece of meat in my butt and fucking me senseless with it till he shot a huge load deep inside me.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : monkey-dogg-damon-dogg-hiq-1.mp4
File Size : 343.12 MB
Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:monkey-dogg-damon-dogg-hiq-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Chris Kingston sucks off 3 guys

Description:
For Chris working one cock is just not enough and we soon find him back in his motel pleasuring three hung southern studs. He makes his way around the room taking his time with each rod making sure no cock gets neglected. With so many meat cannons in the room you know that Chris is in for a huge juicy treat and his hard work is rewarded when his new friends drench his face with their seed
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11bas003_b-def-1.mp4
File Size : 523.09 MB
Duration : 00:18:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11bas003_b-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Matt Jameson, Carter Bentley And Shane Finney

Description:
several scenes take place in this back room are filled with tons of studs pumping each other_s cocks hard, only stopping when the man juice fly_s out of each other_s dicks. Just about every type of cock you can think of is featured in these scenes, whether you like them long, fat, skinny, shaved, cut or uncut. They even bust out some fun accessories such as a fuck swing to add to the excitement
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11phm002_e-def-1.mp4
File Size : 328.8 MB
Duration : 00:13:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11phm002_e-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Damon and Dane

Description:
Dane is another fuck Buddie of mine. I invited him over to my house to fuck. I sucked on his fat cock until it was hard enough for me to ride it. With my dirty kick strap on i ride his hard cock. Dane then flips me over and fucks me on my back. Dane shoots his load all over my ass then fucks the cum inside of me. I love being cum fucked.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : damon-dane-def-1.mp4
File Size : 212.78 MB
Duration : 00:13:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:damon-dane-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cody Bristol and Sean Dean

Description:
2 college jocks, Cody and Sean are quick to suck on each other cocks. Then to two take turn fucking each other bareback.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 12thm003_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 309.98 MB
Duration : 00:19:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:12thm003_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Danny McCoy and Jake Garcia

Description:
Two studs are in bed wondering how to spend their evening. Luckily for them, their cocks have the best idea of them all and they_re soon rolling around making out heavily. As they kiss each other their girthy rods grow in size, begging to be sucked and fucked. They take turns blowing each other, keeping their throbbing smooth cocks nice and wet. Soon enough they get into some down and dirty ass fucking. After some serious pounds the cum comes flying out of their rods, leaving one lucky stud drenched on the bed.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11fbb007_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 426.81 MB
Duration : 00:27:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11fbb007_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cum Pig Chris Kingston, PeeWee and Ace Lundn

Description:
Soon enough we find him back to working two cocks at once, moving back and forth between them making sure that no rod goes soft while he_s in the room. After working all the jizz out of these two dudes he continues on his dick sucking quest through the streets of Memphis.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11bas003_g-def-1.mp4
File Size : 430.56 MB
Duration : 00:15:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11bas003_g-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Xander Spade and Hank Rivers

Description:
The next day, after the party had ended I was hunting for Xander Spade and found him standing on the sidewalk in front of the sex club chatting up one of the guys that fucked me the night before.

It looked like they were hitting it off, so I went to get the camera and filmed the two of them having some fun. Fucking and Fisting.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : xander-spade-hank-rivers-def-1.mp4
File Size : 355.44 MB
Duration : 00:23:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:xander-spade-hank-rivers-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Cum Pig Chris Kingston and Jason Denver

Description:
Chris Kingston is out on the streets of Memphis looking for some hot guys and some good tasting cum. What he_s soon to discover is Memphis is not just known for its rich music culture, as he meets up with some of the thickest cocks and creamiest batches you_ve seen in a long time. First up is a random Tennessee man who_s get a thick rod beneath his jeans. Chris knows exactly what to do with this beast of a cock and slides it deep into his throat. He works it hard and is rewarded with a huge load of man juice.
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 11bas003_a-def-1.mp4
File Size : 337.43 MB
Duration : 00:11:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:11bas003_a-def-1.mp4

Birell

Fetishmales.com- Josh Meyers and Adam Loren

Description:
Josh Meyers just can_t let Adam Loren sit in the rain. He lets him in and it_s not long before the two are making out and feeling each other_s hard bodies. Josh is first to take Adam_s cock into his mouth, sucking it up and down while playing with his own dick. Adam soon gives it back, giving Josh a blowjob he won_t soon forget. Adam then lays Josh is on his back and starts fucking him, slow at first but soon faster. Adam pulls his hard dick out of Josh_s ass just in time to cum all over his chest. However, Adams not done with Josh_s ass yet, putting his hard cock back in and fucking him harder. Josh hops on top of Adam and rides him like a horse, while stroking his own hard dick. Finally, Josh blows his hot steaming load all over Adam_s face
Model:
Studio:
Fetishmales.com
Info:
File Name : 10fbb001_b-def-1.mp4
File Size : 412.54 MB
Duration : 00:23:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:10fbb001_b-def-1.mp4