Playboy.com- Back to School Vol. 3

Birell

Playboy.com- Back to School Vol. 3

Description:
School is in session with this weeks Editors Choice gallery and video featuring our favorite back-to-school sets. Start studying with Ivy Rose, Olivia Taylor, Taya Vais, Dominique Gabrielle, and Lennon Elizabeth. First, Olivia takes a study break in her popular feature from earlier this year. ...Im a very down-to-earth girl, says Olivia. I love being outside in nature, Im super goofy, and I have a fun wild side. Olivia first discovered Playboy on TV and knew she needed to be a part of it one day. The fact that I made it is insane, she laughs humbly. Its one of my biggest accomplishments in life Ive worked so hard to get to where I am today, and Im so thankful for the opportunities Ive had Next, youll also see more from Lennon Elizabeth, who shot with us on a gym set, wearing her best cheerleader cosplay. What do I love most about my job? Creating amazing photos and meeting new people, she gushes. Im a people person My passion is art. I love that its in just about everything. See more from all these models only here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Mashup_Back_to_School_Vol_3_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
File Size : 462.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:55

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Mashup_Back_to_School_Vol_3_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 462.4 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO: